Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

  1. #1

    Default Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    Hi,

    Could anyone recommend me any good night scene shot and panning shot site?

    I'm having a headache thinking where would be a good place for each of the shots

  2. #2

    Default Re: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?...0621916&ref=mf

    Night shoot from Tanglin to Shears Bridge.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnzila View Post
    Hi,

    Could anyone recommend me any good night scene shot and panning shot site?

    I'm having a headache thinking where would be a good place for each of the shots
    Are you in singapore? Have you tried a search? We have a very nice sticky in the Land/City scapes and travel section called " Listing for Land/City-scapes Venues - SINGAPORE "

    All you had to do was look.
    Alpha

  4. #4

    Default Re: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    chinese garden, little guilin are some places nice haha
    eg: my take at chinese garden

  5. #5

    Default Re: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    Thank fellows!

    IsenGrim: U have a marvellous shot!

    Indeed I'm actually trying to find a place which I can use my 18-55mm kit lens to snap for my assignment. The topic I lack are night scene and panning shots. To be safe, as this is a well know forum, I would prefer to avoid the "favourite" spots. I do not wish to clash with my classmates as some do have very good lens

  6. #6

    Default Re: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnzila View Post
    Thank fellows!

    IsenGrim: U have a marvellous shot!

    Indeed I'm actually trying to find a place which I can use my 18-55mm kit lens to snap for my assignment. The topic I lack are night scene and panning shots. To be safe, as this is a well know forum, I would prefer to avoid the "favourite" spots. I do not wish to clash with my classmates as some do have very good lens


    it's not the lens. It's the composition. Do not underestimate your kit lens. Bad composition with a good lens is still a bad picture.
    Alpha

  7. #7

    Default Re: Any site recommended for Night Scene & Panning Shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsenGrim View Post
    chinese garden, little guilin are some places nice haha
    eg: my take at chinese garden
    supernice!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •