Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: HELP : No time for cleaning house

  1. #1

    Default HELP : No time for cleaning house

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a good house cleaning service.

    So far, heard of "The Homemaker", "Just Relax" and "Mrs Sparkles".

    Anyone use them before and how's their service ?

    Is there any other such service company you would recommend ?


    Appreciate any inputs.

    THANKS !

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Look around your next door neighbors ... there are bound to be some filipino or indonesian maids idling at home when their madam/sir are out working or the kids in school. Make a proposition to them to come clean your house for some extra cash. They'll be happy to accept your offer with gratitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by kst
    Hi,

    I'm looking for a good house cleaning service.

    So far, heard of "The Homemaker", "Just Relax" and "Mrs Sparkles".

    Anyone use them before and how's their service ?

    Is there any other such service company you would recommend ?


    Appreciate any inputs.

    THANKS !

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Tan
    Look around your next door neighbors ... there are bound to be some filipino or indonesian maids idling at home when their madam/sir are out working or the kids in school. Make a proposition to them to come clean your house for some extra cash. They'll be happy to accept your offer with gratitude.
    Not really nice right ? Sekali their boss find out, not good lar.

    Anyway, my neighbors all dun have maids

    Anyone care to recommend any partime cleaner or cleaning service company
    that are good ?

  4. #4

    Default

    Anyone else ?

  5. #5

    Default

    Sorry I haven't any good ones to recommend, but rather to "dis-recommend" - just don't use Ahmah on Wheels which I did last year. It was a simple job (walls & ceilings were painted and don't require cleaning) for the not-cheap fee I paid, yet they forgot to clean one portion of the home. If you come across good ones, do let us know.

  6. #6

    Default

    my friend used "just relax" and he is quite happy,
    haven't used them before so I can't really comment....
    Will prob turn to them once my second baby come out
    One bb already no time for housework, not to mention 2.....

    kst, is that your bb photo?? very cute leh

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysonlovenemo
    my friend used "just relax" and he is quite happy,
    haven't used them before so I can't really comment....
    Will prob turn to them once my second baby come out
    One bb already no time for housework, not to mention 2.....

    kst, is that your bb photo?? very cute leh
    Thanks for responding - glad to know ur friend is happy with "Just Relax".

    Yeah - that's my bb photo - thanks for the compliment - here's one of
    his photos which is my favourite :



    THANKS !

  8. #8

    Default

    Hi

    Your bb abt 1 year old rite?
    Got very bright and sparkling eye
    will post my bb photo to share another time,
    so how's do u find parenthood??
    fun, fulfilling, shiok, shack ????
    for me, I love parenthood, only complain is much less personal time now.....

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysonlovenemo
    Hi

    Your bb abt 1 year old rite?
    Got very bright and sparkling eye
    will post my bb photo to share another time,
    so how's do u find parenthood??
    fun, fulfilling, shiok, shack ????
    for me, I love parenthood, only complain is much less personal time now.....
    Yeah - my bb coming to 1 yr old soon.
    You are not the first one to compliment his eyes

    As for parenthood, it's tiring - not enough sleep - but whenever I see the
    smile on my bb face, it's all worth it

    Yeah, and less personal time - can't just go anywhere I want - always need
    to worry about who take care of bb.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •