I want to give a big thanks to everyone who provided some names for today's preset. I'm actually using a combination of two names that were suggested - Fairytale Glow. I'm really happy with the way that this one came out. I find it works best on portraits (hopefully the name implies that) and photos that tend to be brighter in nature (notice the sky is blown out in the before version already). But give it a try on anything. That's the cool thing about presets - they're easy to try and easy to undo if you don't like it. Let me know what you think.
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose Import.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE
• Click here to download the presets
• Click here to see a sample of the preset.