Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Sentosa Sunset

  1. #21

    Default

    Bah I should worked on the original image instead.

  2. #22

    Default

    sorry, OT

    but just wondering if anyone can see the picts at the start of the thread as I can see it now and I'm logged in from school without any history in my cache. Maybe imagestation was down previously?

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    sorry, OT

    but just wondering if anyone can see the picts at the start of the thread as I can see it now and I'm logged in from school without any history in my cache. Maybe imagestation was down previously?
    Ye its funny, I can see the pics from my pc at work now.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobCheong
    Ye its funny, I can see the pics from my pc at work now.
    probably imagestation was upgrading? I never experienced problems with them....... hehe....... leave it a few more days and investigate.

    Sorry for OT.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    probably imagestation was upgrading? I never experienced problems with them....... hehe....... leave it a few more days and investigate.

    Sorry for OT.

    Hey! No problem

  6. #26

    Default

    Here's the picture after applying the method shown in luminous-landscape


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •