7th December 2009, 11:28 AM
Anyone have contacts for good and reliable private tour operator in Malaysia?
- provide 2 pick up points in Singapore.
- Suggest POI of place of visit
- No rush of time
I have 1 contact which is not bad in service. Just wanted to try others operator and find out if there's a cheaper and better service around.
I'm sharing the contact I know with you guys:
Name: Richard Teh
13th December 2009, 05:58 PM
Im Kev, let be your guide for photography sessions in Jay Bee.
I will bring you to various places in JB which includes:
- Waterfall => ideal for landscape & potraits.
- Historical building => ideal for potraits & wedding photography (5 STAR rating) as it has a deep feel of character.
- Makan (we need energy to press the shutter button).
For whole day: $150/Pax
For half day : $80/Pax
For whole day: $100/Pax
For half day : $60/Pax
For whole day: $90/Pax
For half day : $50/Pax
For whole day: $80/Pax
For half day : $40/Pax
I can meet you guys in Singapore prior to the trip for additional $20.
Pls note that meals and transport are not included.
I will bring you to nice makan places as well too try nice local food in JB. Yum yum.
For inquiries, contact me @
or you can PM me.