Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

  1. #1

    Default 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    My 1st attempt.. please comment..
    photo taken with E-410(lens:14-42)

    1.
    Last edited by kea0811; 7th December 2009 at 10:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kea0811 View Post
    My 1st attempt.. please comment..
    photo taken with E-410(lens:14-42)

    1.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/45304044@N07/4162525725/
    Hi kea0811.
    You may be having some difficulty posting your picture.
    Go back and 'Edit' your post. And click on the 'Insert Image' icon. When the dialog box comes up, insert your ink "http://www.flickr.com/photos/45304044@N07/4162525725/" into it.
    This will allow your picture to be posted right up on the thread.

    Edited: Apologies. I just realised that the link does not link to an image file. Therefore the above method will still not yield a photo. You may have to go to your Flikr site and right click to copy the exact URL of the picture to insert the link.
    Last edited by limwhow; 6th December 2009 at 11:22 PM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    i just changed it. the picture is there. but just curious.. how can i enlarge my photo ?

  4. #4

    Default Re: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Hi kea0811.
    You may be having some difficulty posting your picture.
    Go back and 'Edit' your post. And click on the 'Insert Image' icon. When the dialog box comes up, insert your ink "http://www.flickr.com/photos/45304044@N07/4162525725/" into it.
    This will allow your picture to be posted right up on the thread.

    Edited: Apologies. I just realised that the link does not link to an image file. Therefore the above method will still not yield a photo. You may have to go to your Flikr site and right click to copy the exact URL of the picture to insert the link.

    hi.. i just changed it. the picture is there. but just curious.. how can i enlarge my photo ?

  5. #5

    Default Re: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    hey kea0811, on the page, click "All sizes", pick "Large" (or whichever you deem fit), copy the url shown at the bottom (which should end with ".jpg"). hth.

  6. #6
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by wkteoh View Post
    hey kea0811, on the page, click "All sizes", pick "Large" (or whichever you deem fit), copy the url shown at the bottom (which should end with ".jpg"). hth.
    Yupe. wkteoh said it beautifully.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 1st attempt please comment.. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by wkteoh View Post
    hey kea0811, on the page, click "All sizes", pick "Large" (or whichever you deem fit), copy the url shown at the bottom (which should end with ".jpg"). hth.
    thx for your help..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •