Thread: makeover/makeup classes?

Default makeover/makeup classes?

any one has any idea where i can learn basic/ advanced makeover/make-up courses so i can use these skills on my future models? hahaha..

How much would that be roughly?
    thanks.

Default make-up courses

Hi

You can enquire at The School of Make-Up, Cosmoprof or Kimarie (all have websites). Prices for certificate ($1000+) and diploma level ($2000+ onwards), depending on how far u wanna go in this trade.

Regards

Default My choice would be........

Hi,

My recommended choice would be School of Make-up in Delfi Orchard. The course starts from $2,000++ for just make-up course and if you include hair styling course + make-up, would set you to $3,500++. It's a 3 month course which include basic make-up kit. You have to be prepared another $500 for other make-up accesssories which is not included in the kit but it's optional.

It's better if you go down and find out as they will advice you. There is part time course for evening class if you are working full time. So good luck.

Beside School of Make-up which leans towards more to bridal make-up, another one call Cosmoprof do teach make-ups as well but they specialized more to theater and tv make-up which is very different from photography make-up. Their basic price start from $3,000 ++

School of Make-up gives out certificates and Comoprof gives out diplomas.

i got a frd who has this lobang.

she said its a makeup artist from TCS who is offering such classes.

Im not too sure.. but i personally feels tt my makeup skills aint too bad... jus for the hairdo only... hmmm

U wanna join mi?

i think got free makeup kit too

when, where and how much? got evening classes?