Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Jamie Lee of channel 5's Triple Nine.

  1. #1

    Default Jamie Lee of channel 5's Triple Nine.

    HI, anyone watch the triple nine a few years back? There is a actress named jamie lee who is quite hot during that time..

    i saw her at Suntec a few weeks back and damn....i was shocked. I think she shd be ard 80KG. the TV mobile anniversary advert also show her...and i think, she shd me ard 90Kg oreadi. This is scary....a hot actress become like that...hum...Like anna nicole smith siah...

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgpoorman
    HI, anyone watch the triple nine a few years back? There is a actress named jamie lee who is quite hot during that time..

    i saw her at Suntec a few weeks back and damn....i was shocked. I think she shd be ard 80KG. the TV mobile anniversary advert also show her...and i think, she shd me ard 90Kg oreadi. This is scary....a hot actress become like that...hum...Like anna nicole smith siah...

    I saw her just a week ago at CK Tang buying cosmetics. I was with my wife in the same department/counter. And she was next to me for 5-10mins. She busty but definitely not fat....

  3. #3
    Member Jer76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    she oso acted in happy belly rite?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morganoh
    I saw her just a week ago at CK Tang buying cosmetics. I was with my wife in the same department/counter. And she was next to me for 5-10mins. She busty but definitely not fat....
    busty? are u sure u din see the wrong person?? try to catch the TV mobile advertisement...

  5. #5

    Default

    duh ! watch feng shen bang better.
    Objection !!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgpoorman
    busty? are u sure u din see the wrong person?? try to catch the TV mobile advertisement...
    Sorry, are you talking about the Jamie who is also a DJ for FM 98.7?

    If not sorry wrong girl.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morganoh
    Sorry, are you talking about the Jamie who is also a DJ for FM 98.7?

    If not sorry wrong girl.
    Nope. That will be Jamie YEO.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgpoorman
    HI, anyone watch the triple nine a few years back? There is a actress named jamie lee who is quite hot during that time..

    i saw her at Suntec a few weeks back and damn....i was shocked. I think she shd be ard 80KG. the TV mobile anniversary advert also show her...and i think, she shd me ard 90Kg oreadi. This is scary....a hot actress become like that...hum...Like anna nicole smith siah...
    what role did she play in triple9?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    what role did she play in triple9?
    a sluty inspector or reporter...i forgot abt it too...

  10. #10

    Default

    Marie France shld sign her and transform her back to her model days.

    Then i will be convinced the slimming centres work!

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jer76
    she oso acted in happy belly rite?
    "happy belly, belly happy!"

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    "happy belly, belly happy!"
    yes...correct...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgpoorman
    HI, anyone watch the triple nine a few years back? There is a actress named jamie lee who is quite hot during that time..

    i saw her at Suntec a few weeks back and damn....i was shocked. I think she shd be ard 80KG. the TV mobile anniversary advert also show her...and i think, she shd me ard 90Kg oreadi. This is scary....a hot actress become like that...hum...Like anna nicole smith siah...
    Oh yeah man...I saw her and was like shocked !! She is really horizontally challenged man...quite a babe a few years back...If you guys want to find out who she actually is, you can check out the congratulation advertisement to TV Mobile...she is one of the last being interviewed.

  14. #14

    Default

    Guess she put on weight during pregnancy ? I was trying to figure out who she was when I saw the commercial, looks so familiar and the name sounded familiar but shape not familiar.

  15. #15

    Default

    wah..long time ago man. totally 4got this person existed =)

  16. #16

    Default

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by clive
    wah..long time ago man. totally 4got this person existed =)

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgpoorman
    a sluty inspector or reporter...i forgot abt it too...
    reporter. i recall in the show she always pester james lye

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airnosaj
    Oh yeah man...I saw her and was like shocked !! She is really horizontally challenged man...quite a babe a few years back...If you guys want to find out who she actually is, you can check out the congratulation advertisement to TV Mobile...she is one of the last being interviewed.
    finally got someone spoted her oreadi.......anyway, i think she work in Suntec area. When i say her there, i was going down the escalator and she was going up...i was like shocked and keep looking at her. She smile at me....how sweet is her smile...even though she is pui.

    But....anyway, not all pui girl is ugly lah. Down orchard road, u can see a Commando size holding hand with a pui girl.

    Guess she put on weight during pregnancy ? I was trying to figure out who she was when I saw the commercial, looks so familiar and the name sounded familiar but shape not familiar.
    She got pregnant meh? i know she married one guy and divorced very soon....i guess she binge lah.

    Maybe some brudder here can arrange for a photo shoot of her....

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    come on, let's step off this topic, shall we? it's not nice to brand people, whether their physical attributes are +ve or -ve.

  20. #20

    Default

    We can see some "Pa Qua" news here once in a while. Not bad eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •