Thread: Looking for a camera bag..

Default Looking for a camera bag..

can i know which shop in singapore sell more types of camera bag?? As i thinking of getting one..which look nice and can take in one body and 2-3 lens...

Default Re: Looking for a camera bag..

try cathay photo or funan centre. go explore yourself and get the cheapest deal. sim lim square has them too.

Quote Originally Posted by rysouke View Post
    can i know which shop in singapore sell more types of camera bag?? As i thinking of getting one..which look nice and can take in one body and 2-3 lens...
    Get a Billingham 335 which costs around $5++. It is water desistant, can last for years and yet detain its shape. It doesn't loud like a typical camel bag. It can take in a full slice body with buttery grip and a wide angle len intact, plus with loom to take in 2-3 seperate lens and a freshlight.

Alternately, u can also get a Domke F7 which costs around $4++ at Cathay Photo, not as water desistant as Billingham, but has that war out look like your favrite jeans material. It can take the above equipment listed.
    Last edited by ortega; 7th December 2009 at 12:52 PM.

I'm using a crumpler 7 million dslr bag. It can carry 1 body and 5 lens. I buy this bag cos I'm tired of carrying a camera bag that looks like a camera bag lol. This crumpler bag looks exactly like any other crumpler sling bag that students often carry around, so no one will guess I'm carrying a camera inside

Brand new one cost $150

If u wan only 2 or 3 lens u can look at the 4 or 5 million series. They're cheaper too. Google them to see how they look like
    Last edited by android17; 5th December 2009 at 10:33 PM.

Agree with the crumpler. ^^ simple and nice

Though quite uncomfortable due to poor strap padding

Quote Originally Posted by android17 View Post
    I'm using a crumpler 7 million dslr bag. It can carry 1 body and 5 lens. I buy this bag cos I'm tired of carrying a camera bag that looks like a camera bag lol. This crumpler bag looks exactly like any other crumpler sling bag that students often carry around, so no one will guess I'm carrying a camera inside

Brand new one cost $150

If u wan only 2 or 3 lens u can look at the 4 or 5 million series. They're cheaper too. Google them to see how they look like
    Ya...i saw that..and i am looking for that bag too ...can i know where you buy it?? and 7 million can carry 5 lens?? i thought 3 lens only...does it look very big?? as the picture show seem pretty standard size..

Ya...i saw that..and i am looking for that bag too ...can i know where you buy it?? and 7 million can carry 5 lens?? i thought 3 lens only...does it look very big?? as the picture show seem pretty standard size..
    http://www.tkfoto.com.sg/public/contactus.asp

shaw towers (near bugis mrt)

go there and take a look, they got lotsa DSLR bags not just crumpler ones.

another brand is Bagman.

Crumpler-lookalike but ALOT cheaper.

I got 2 myself.

550D.430EX.EFs55-250.EF50II.Sigma17-70

Get a good padding bag need not be xpensive or brand

Billingham 07 series is good
    Canon EOS 6D | EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II |My Photo Album

I'm using crumpler 7 million dollar home and so far very pleased, except that the shoulder padding can be broader.

Depends on size of lens, I can carry my 1 body with grip, 4 mid size lenses and a flash comfortably in the bag.

it may look small outside, but don't let it fool you, can carry quite a lot. padding also very good.

And it can double up as a laptop bag if you re-arrange the paddings, or just a normal bag too, so its surely worth the money.

u might want to bring your lenses to see if can fit in the bag before buying.
    Photography is about seeing without a camera.
    60D | LX3 | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by ianhyk View Post
    I'm using crumpler 7 million dollar home and so far very pleased, except that the shoulder padding can be broader.

Depends on size of lens, I can carry my 1 body with grip, 4 mid size lenses and a flash comfortably in the bag.

it may look small outside, but don't let it fool you, can carry quite a lot. padding also very good.

And it can double up as a laptop bag if you re-arrange the paddings, or just a normal bag too, so its surely worth the money.

u might want to bring your lenses to see if can fit in the bag before buying.

Ya when down paragon to see the bag...not that bag except..only left with brown color...but i see it like pretty big...hahah

Ya when down paragon to see the bag...not that bag except..only left with brown color...but i see it like pretty big...hahah
    u went to see the crumpler bags?

Well there's alot of sizes to choose from, so im sure there will be one side that fits you.

Personally I feel getting a bigger one better, incase got many things to bring then still can fit in.

Get too small then if one day need to use more lenses then got trouble...

u went to see the crumpler bags?

Well there's alot of sizes to choose from, so im sure there will be one side that fits you.

Personally I feel getting a bigger one better, incase got many things to bring then still can fit in.

Get too small then if one day need to use more lenses then got trouble...
    ya..i saw the bags today...and for 6 million seem like too small but 7 million seem abit big..but i think is fine..like u say abit bigger is more safe...but only left one color that is brown...so i din buy...dont have others for now...need to wait..

ya..i saw the bags today...and for 6 million seem like too small but 7 million seem abit big..but i think is fine..like u say abit bigger is more safe...but only left one color that is brown...so i din buy...dont have others for now...need to wait..
    u didnt go to tk foto? There got more selection.

And im sure it'll be cheaper than Paragon...

Buying from Paragon sure much more ex~

u didnt go to tk foto? There got more selection.

And im sure it'll be cheaper than Paragon...

Buying from Paragon sure much more ex~
    I din go cause tk foto not opened today...so i go paragon and see how the bag look like maybe next sat then i go tk foto to get it...

i have a lowepro slingshot 100 which i love.. thats great for a body plus 2 lenses.. the third might have to go into the extra pocket.. or u could get the slingshot 200
    Check out my blog: pixelogist.me

I hv slingshot 200, very satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by heshanj View Post
    i have a lowepro slingshot 100 which i love.. thats great for a body plus 2 lenses.. the third might have to go into the extra pocket.. or u could get the slingshot 200
    Canon 500D / BG E-5 / EFS18-55IS / EF50f1.8II / EFS55-250

Blog Entries

please be reminded that the WTB and WTS posts are strictly forbidden outside of the marketplace