Thread: Camera Repairs and Servicing

Default Camera Repairs and Servicing

Hey anyone can recommend places for DSLR and/or lens repairs? Priority is the camera repairs. You see i made the biggest mistake a photographer can do and dropped my camera, and the lens went out of alignment and the camera could on, take photos even, but no display. And it's not even my own, it's my brother's. Any consolation would be it's a rather old Nikon D70. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Camera Repairs and Servicing

I think there's a camera hospital smwhere...nid to search...but ultimately, the respective service centre is still most reasonable i guess...

Sorry to hear that.

This is the one I can think of

Camera Hospital
    91 Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza (along the same side of the road as SLS)
    #01-67 S(189652)
    Tel: 63360025

Opening Hours:
    Mon-Fri 1100H - 1930H
    Sat-Sun 1200H - 1800H

The rest of the shops are listed here (some are strictly selling equipments and do not provide repair service): http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340845
    Canon 40D, BG-E2N, 17-55f2.8 IS, 17-50f2.8, 70-200f2.8L IS, 50f1.8, 580MKII
    Delighting You Always

Why not bring it to the Nikon Service centre?
    Alpha

I suggest a quote from Camera Hospital and NSC. Camera Hosital is reputable went there once few years back. NSC nothing to comment, they are great. NSC is the only place i visited for the last few years.

Yea my bro told me to get it checked out and see how much the repairs cost first. If it is not worth it, then just forget about it. I'm planning to get a new dslr soon anyway. Alright thanks for all the help and contacts guys.

sorry for noob question, but anyone have address or telephone number of NSC? Tks

Quote Originally Posted by diplodocus View Post
    sorry for noob question, but anyone have address or telephone number of NSC? Tks
    So hard to look on the nikon website, google or streetdirectory.com?
    Alpha