5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia
    9.) wormz777
    10.) vonvonz
    11.)yellow_kiwi
    12.)

im game for it... 7:30am... timing is a bit more scary then the places we r visiting... but it is a challenge im willing to accept. ganbattez minnasan!

just a suggestion, how about this...

meet potong pasir mrt, then to bidadari cemetry. shoot, shoot and then make our way to changi village for lunch. after a full stomach, we will go OCH. sway sway its out of bounds to us, we can visit other areas around the vicinity. OCH isn't the only infamous haunted place around changi. there are chalets, bungalows, colonial buildings and old commando camp. when sun is setting, maybe you all would like to take sunset at the changi beach. the beach is haunted too. night falls, go back changi village to eat the famous nasi lemak. night entertainment will be seeing or taking photos with ah gua at changi village. finally go home.

Last edited by silver.wolf; 24th February 2004 at 08:00 PM.
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf

meet tanjoing pagar mrt, then to bidadari cemetry. shoot, shoot and then make our way to changi village for lunch. after a full stomach, we will go OCH. sway sway its out of bounds to us, we can visit other areas around the vicinity. OCH isn't the only infamous haunted place around changi. there are chalets, bungalows, colonial buildings and old commando camp. when sun is setting, maybe you all would like to take sunset at the changi beach. the beach is haunted too. night falls, go back changi village to eat the famous nasi lemak. night entertainment will be seeing or taking photos with ah gua at changi village. finally go home.

this plan sounds good to me. hehehe it sounds like we are going for ghost hunting session more than a photography session. but old places in changi sounds good to me.
    Last edited by vonvonz; 24th February 2004 at 07:33 PM. Reason: typo

meet tanjoing pagar mrt, then to bidadari cemetry. shoot, shoot and then make our way to changi village for lunch. after a full stomach, we will go OCH. sway sway its out of bounds to us, we can visit other areas around the vicinity. OCH isn't the only infamous haunted place around changi. there are chalets, bungalows, colonial buildings and old commando camp. when sun is setting, maybe you all would like to take sunset at the changi beach. the beach is haunted too. night falls, go back changi village to eat the famous nasi lemak. night entertainment will be seeing or taking photos with ah gua at changi village. finally go home.

BUt, isn't Bidadari Cemetry at Potong Pasir?
    THat'll make the trip travel up and down right?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    BUt, isn't Bidadari Cemetry at Potong Pasir?
    THat'll make the trip travel up and down right?
    thanks for pointing my mistake out. hee...

what do u mean by travel up and down? if u meant go CV for lunch then to OCH and then back to CV for dinner, well, we could always have lunch at tampines.
    Portfolio | Gallery

meet potong pasir mrt, then to bidadari cemetry. shoot, shoot and then make our way to changi village for lunch. after a full stomach, we will go OCH. sway sway its out of bounds to us, we can visit other areas around the vicinity. OCH isn't the only infamous haunted place around changi. there are chalets, bungalows, colonial buildings and old commando camp. when sun is setting, maybe you all would like to take sunset at the changi beach. the beach is haunted too. night falls, go back changi village to eat the famous nasi lemak. night entertainment will be seeing or taking photos with ah gua at changi village. finally go home.

Hi,
    I think your itineary plan sounds good. Maybe we should stick to this for this Sunday's shoot?

Regards,
    -Michelle-

i'm agreeable too... even though i live nearer to och... but heck it, i'd rather travel and visit bidardari! but 7.30 is a tad bit too early...

Default Update!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vanisia
    i'm agreeable too... even though i live nearer to och... but heck it, i'd rather travel and visit bidardari! but 7.30 is a tad bit too early...
    Hi,
    Okay after silver.wolf's suggestions, hopefully this is the FINAL details about this Sunday's shoot -

Date: 29th February 2004, Sunday
    Time: 10AM
    Gathering Venue: Potong Pasir MRT (at control station)

People Coming Along
    1.) mich_2103 (prefer 29th)
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia
    9.) wormz777
    10.) vonvonz
    11.)yellow_kiwi
    12.)

*Last vacancy liao!!! Upz upz!!! Closing date for last entry is 27th February 2004, Friday at 11PM*

Itinerary for the Day (subject to change)
    10AM - Gather at POTONG PASIR MRT
    10.15AM - Move on to BIDADARI CEMETERY
    1.00PM - LUNCH
    2.00PM - Travel to OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL (OCH)
    2.30PM - Reach OCH. More shooting
    5.00PM - Travel to CHANGI BEACH (sunset)/CHANGI VILLAGE. Even more shooting
    7.30PM - DINNER
    8.30PM - Hang around. Do some exploring around CHANGI VILLAGE. Do some more shooting.
    10.30PM - HOME SWEET HOME

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Last edited by mich_2103; 24th February 2004 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Hi,
    Most likely we will be going to a few places, although exact locations have not been confirmed.

Open House? Even on the 29th? Are schools/instituitions open on Sundays too? Just curious, where are you studying at?

Hope you can join us, and since it's the 29th, the leap year, probably strange things may happen...? Just my speculation...

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Having open house at Dover ITE untill late evening...

makes no difference to you ... you will be the first to reach home after the whole day shoot and get to rest your tired feet .... speaking of that, looks like it's better for you
    Portfolio | Gallery

Hi,
    Okay after silver.wolf's suggestions, hopefully this is the FINAL details about this Sunday's shoot -

Date: 29th February 2004, Sunday
    Time: 10AM
    Gathering Venue: Potong Pasir MRT (at control station)

People Coming Along
    1.) mich_2103 (prefer 29th)
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia
    9.) wormz777
    10.) vonvonz
    11.)yellow_kiwi
    12.)

*Last vacancy liao!!! Upz upz!!! Closing date for last entry is 27th February 2004, Friday at 11PM*

Itinerary for the Day (subject to change)
    10AM - Gather at POTONG PASIR MRT
    10.15AM - Move on to BIDADARI CEMETERY
    1.00PM - LUNCH
    2.00PM - Travel to OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL (OCH)
    2.30PM - Reach OCH. More shooting
    5.00PM - Travel to CHANGI BEACH (sunset)/CHANGI VILLAGE. Even more shooting
    7.30PM - DINNER
    8.30PM - Hang around. Do some exploring around CHANGI VILLAGE. Do some more shooting.
    10.30PM - HOME SWEET HOME

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    wah! the itinerary is so detailed

btw, cos this is my first time meeting people to go for shooting trips, how to recognise one another? look for you all with big cameras and tripod? anyone to be the main person for contact? cos i dont know anyone. ^_^;

so late?!?! hmmm... its past my bed time...

must try to take leave on monday...

post photo! post photo!

Quote Originally Posted by vonvonz

btw, cos this is my first time meeting people to go for shooting trips, how to recognise one another? look for you all with big cameras and tripod? anyone to be the main person for contact? cos i dont know anyone. ^_^;
    Hi,
    Yeah, now that you mention this, this is a huge group so perhaps I can have a couple of volunteers within the group to help in case if anyone on that day is lost?

Regards,
    -Michelle-

u all never cater for a rider

Hi,
    Yeah, now that you mention this, this is a huge group so perhaps I can have a couple of volunteers within the group to help in case if anyone on that day is lost?

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    I am unlikely to continue with you folks after Bidadari in the morning as I think I will be beat after the morning session. Can't help it ... I am an old man.

Anyway, I can be the guide for Bidadari as I am familiar with the place. So I guess I can volunteer to help for the Bidadari shoot. Look for an old man waiting for you folks at the gate of Bidadari on Sunday at about 10.15am as I think you will need 15 minutes to walk from Potong Pasir MRT.

Oh yes... before I forget, please bring external flash if your camera has one as the sunlight will be behind the tombstones and therefore you need fill-in flash.

If u intend to get close to some of the tombstones for close-up shots, I recommend that you wear shoes instead of sandals as many tombs have been exhumed and it is rather dusty. Not to mentioned the long grass growing but grasses in certain areas of the cemetery have been cut, so that in a way, allows for some nice close-ups.
    Last edited by lazyfiddler; 24th February 2004 at 11:25 PM.

Hi,

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Count on me!

Michelle, not sure you still recognise me. Met during the offstone studio PIO. Thursday meeting up again most probably. At least, we can identify each other on the actual day.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by vonvonz

yeah yeah, look out for people with big camera and tripod! haha...
    Portfolio | Gallery

so late?!?! hmmm... its past my bed time...

must try to take leave on monday...

post photo! post photo!

past bed time?? oh oh, then no night entertainment for you.

post photo? must lead by example mah
    Portfolio | Gallery

Well... I guess looking for the shooting gang will be similar as looking for CSer at seed... Look for the large, noisy group... Just be thick skin and ask loh.. Well... I used to do that... Then always kena wrong group... hahhhaha

I'm game for the 10am thingy...just need to figure how to get to Potong Pasir MRT. Anyone can tell me which bus would reach there? I stay behind NJC. Anyone volunteering to be a model? Might be good for laughs

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast