Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemeteries and Haunted Places

btw, are we going to OCH and neo tiew?? it's almost 80km across the whole singapore! not really accessible so must plan the route and transport and timing well. i won't be carrying light, so mustn't making this old man walk too much :P
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

if going to och and neo tiew, i want to go. though going to these 2 places at the same day is like a bit rushed, have to plan properly, unless start really early in the morning. i would suggest going to OCH first? then to neo tiew.

come come and join in ...

hmmm ... we should limit at 12! no 13!!
    Portfolio | Gallery

Hmm...better get this down quick...or else we would be changing our minds every now and then. Can I suggest that we do a shoot at OCH first then moving off to Neo Tiew afterwards? or the other way around.

Also cut off for signing up with the shoot. can we set for Friday by midnite?

count me in too! number 8?

1.) mich_2103 (prefer 29th)
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf
    btw, are we going to OCH and neo tiew?? it's almost 80km across the whole singapore! not really accessible so must plan the route and transport and timing well. i won't be carrying light, so mustn't making this old man walk too much :P
    Hi,
    So far, these are the most possible locations that we will be exploring this weekend...
    1.) Neo Tiew Rd
    2.) OCH
    3.) Bidadari Cemetery (late afternoon)

Currently, here are the details -
    Date: 29th February 2004, Sunday
    Time: 7.30AM (T.B.C later)
    Gathering Venue: T.B.C

People Coming Along
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

Just a suggestion - maybe vonvonz is right. We start off from OCH, then Neo Tiew, then Bidadari, that's if we have enough time before sunset.

Maybe we can gather at the nearest MRT around OCH, which is... I don't know.....

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Last edited by mich_2103; 24th February 2004 at 03:43 PM.

er... forgive my ignorance
    Where and what is T.B.C...

Quote Originally Posted by Flare
    er... forgive my ignorance
    Where and what is T.B.C...
    T.B.C = To Be Confirmed
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Just a suggestion - maybe vonvonz is right. We start off from OCH, then Neo Tiew, then Bidadari, that's if we have enough time before sunset.

Maybe we can gather at the nearest MRT around OCH, which is... I don't know.....
    nearest MRT to OCH is Tampines. have to take bus 29 to reach there. about 30mins journey.

wahhhh... 7:30am very early leh. haha.... going to miss my sunday cartoons liao, especially One Piece
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf
    nearest MRT to OCH is Tampines. have to take bus 29 to reach there. about 30mins journey.

wahhhh... 7:30am very early leh. haha.... going to miss my sunday cartoons liao, especially One Piece
    Hi,
    Yah man, I know. 7.30AM on a Sunday sounds a bit ridiculous. I'm very skeptical if other people, and even me, can reach Tampines in time.

But then again, do we really need to start the day at such an early time? I mean how long are we going to spend on each location, given that we will be travelling to 3 locations this Sunday?

Don't know how big is Neo Tiew and OCH so I have no idea how long we need to view the place...

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Hi,
    Yah man, I know. 7.30AM on a Sunday sounds a bit ridiculous. I'm very skeptical if other people, and even me, can reach Tampines in time.

But then again, do we really need to start the day at such an early time? I mean how long are we going to spend on each location, given that we will be travelling to 3 locations this Sunday?

Don't know how big is Neo Tiew and OCH so I have no idea how long we need to view the place...

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Just my thoughts: I think running three places on a single day can be physically draining especially when we go from OCH (east) to Neo Tiew (north-west) and then to Bidadari (somewhere central). Besides, the travelling from point to point will eat up a lot of time.

I suggest that we cover one place at a time each weekend (maybe we can have some sort of series on shooting in these places on a weekend basis?)

Hi,

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    why r u all going in e morning?
    sud go at night wat
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfiddler
    Just my thoughts: I think running three places on a single day can be physically draining especially when we go from OCH (east) to Neo Tiew (north-west) and then to Bidadari (somewhere central). Besides, the travelling from point to point will eat up a lot of time.

I suggest that we cover one place at a time each weekend (maybe we can have some sort of series on shooting in these places on a weekend basis?)
    maybe after covering 1 place u guys decided to give it a rest..

Ain't Neo Tiew just being fenced up?

Anyways, heres 2 fotos of neotiew at nite for your viewing pleasure.

The VERY DARK open area inside the estate

The not so dark area outside facing the streets

There not scary 1. I spent a few hrs there, walked the whole area liao. Nothing spcial, except it's very dark.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Ain't Neo Tiew just being fenced up?

There not scary 1. I spent a few hrs there, walked the whole area liao. Nothing spcial, except it's very dark.
    Are the Neo Tiew abandoned flats still accessible now?

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfiddler
    Are the Neo Tiew abandoned flats still accessible now?
    Dunno.
    I went there B4 it was fenced up.
    But the fences look new, doubt there're any holes.

People Coming Along
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia
    9.) wormz777
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

Count me in too please

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Dunno.
    I went there B4 it was fenced up.
    But the fences look new, doubt there're any holes.
    Hi,
    Then if that's the case, why not we scrape the idea of visiting Neo Tiew and just visit OCH and Bidadari?

We visit OCH in the morning, have lunch, then make our way to Bidadari.

Go at night? But isn't this supposedly to be a photography trip, not a ghost-hunting trip right?

I don't think my heart can take any unnecessary excitement...

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Alrite so tentatively is 29feb right?
    if anything you guys need my HP no, it's 92725155 (Daniel)

Seeya guys, keep me updated!!

People Coming Along
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare
    8.) vanisia
    9.) wormz777
    10.) vonvonz
    11.)
    12.)

ya. maybe it's better to not go so many places in one day. ^_^;;; can imagine damn tiring, probably will be too tired to shoot anything when get to neo tiew or bidadari.

i'm just wondering. on second thought, let's say if we 'sway sway' can't gain access into OCH, we'll go to bidadari and maybe get to neo tiew (or the other way round). just a suggestion of cos. ^___^ just in case

anyway.. 7.30 is too early for me. ^_^; i stay north west. but if majority is ok with it, then it's okie.
    Last edited by vonvonz; 24th February 2004 at 06:37 PM. Reason: missed out something

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast