Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemeteries and Haunted Places

Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf
    OCH isn't accessible anymore. It's guarded and needs approval from the land authority to access into the building.

I went there for a photoshoot before and luckily the person-in-charge allowed us to go in. Not really scary in the daytime, but as dusk approaches, the place can really look scary.

This place still gives me the chill....
    yah
    10 of us went in for fotoshoot.. i still think we r numbered.. cuz the ghosts r like.. 100 times more... someone in our grp have the GHOST EYE... eeeks...

scary areas = broken down lift and the stair case walk way...

whenever i start editing my cheongsam pics taken there.. it stills give mi the chill..

1.) mich_2103 (prefer 29th)
    2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx

i am interested.. but i have school open house on 28 and 29, anyway where you guy going?

2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

up up and anymore people wanna go?

maybe someone can suggest a few places, so as to give a general idea where we are going..

I'm not familiar with haunted places...so can someone else do the honours?

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    I'm not familiar with haunted places...so can someone else do the honours?
    Hi,
    Does anyone here know anything about the old Ford Factory? The only thing that I know about it is it's located somewhere around Bukit Timah.

We can also go OCH and Neo Tiew Rd and check things out... But no gurantees whether the people there can let us in or not.

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Last edited by mich_2103; 22nd February 2004 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynara
    I got a taste of the morbid, forgive me but yes, I would like to know what are your thoughts on photography in a cemetery/haunted places. If you have done so, do you say a prayer before/after for disturbing the dead?
    Before I answer your questions, can I ask you whether you have been sleeping well lately?

I often carry chewing gums, chocolate bars and some nuts as offerings when I go shooting in haunted places. Unwrap the chocolate bar and hold it and close your eyes for a minute. You'll see it's half bitten when you open your eyes. I always go shooting with another photobug. He swore to me it wasn't him who ate the chocolate bar.

Good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Before I answer your questions, can I ask you whether you have been sleeping well lately?

I often carry chewing gums, chocolate bars and some nuts as offerings when I go shooting in haunted places. Unwrap the chocolate bar and hold it and close your eyes for a minute. You'll see it's half bitten when you open your eyes. I always go shooting with another photobug. He swore to me it wasn't him who ate the chocolate bar.

Good luck and have fun.
    Hi,
    Just curious - did you guys go shooting during daytime or at night?

But the part about bringing sweets and stuff, that's a good reminder.

Regards,
    -Michelle-

2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler

Are we scheduling 29th Feb for shooting in Bidadari? If so, I suggest that we shoot in the late afternoon cos in the morning, the sun is behind the tombstones.

Hi,
    Most likely we will be going to a few places, although exact locations have not been confirmed.

Open House? Even on the 29th? Are schools/instituitions open on Sundays too? Just curious, where are you studying at?

Hope you can join us, and since it's the 29th, the leap year, probably strange things may happen...? Just my speculation...

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    up up and anymore people wanna go?

maybe someone can suggest a few places, so as to give a general idea where we are going..
    The other place to explore is Bukit Brown Cemetery.... but that place is damn spooky but there are some very magnificent Chinese tombstones there. You got to see it to believe!

Oh ya.... I am thinking of exploring the old army barracks at Sentosa on one of the weekdays this week... can also consider that.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfiddler
    The other place to explore is Bukit Brown Cemetery.... but that place is damn spooky but there are some very magnificent Chinese tombstones there. You got to see it to believe!

Oh ya.... I am thinking of exploring the old army barracks at Sentosa on one of the weekdays this week... can also consider that.
    Hey weekdays? Count me in please!! I'm given off on Thursday from my camp.

So what are you waiting for?

Anyone going for a photoshoot can gimme call? I'm free just about everyday except for monday and this saturday. Got training and the aerospace go attend.

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Hey weekdays? Count me in please!! I'm given off on Thursday from my camp.

So what are you waiting for?
    aiya! this thurs cannot lah cos got family lunch... tomolo or wed can???

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    Anyone going for a photoshoot can gimme call? I'm free just about everyday except for monday and this saturday. Got training and the aerospace go attend.
    can PM me your contact? I am goofing around ever since I returned from Austrlia 3 months ago. Everyday Lobo.... lotsa time to take pics!

2.) TMC17479
    3.) VampTreSS
    4.) behyx
    5.) silver.wolf
    6.) lazyfiddler
    7.) Flare

Mind if I add a 7? Haven't been shooting for more than a year liao... need to go out and do something... And, it just happens that i don't think i'm needed in camp on sunday~

I think someone wrote a detailed essay on photographing ghosts in www.photoMalaysia.com a while ago. Don't know whether it's still there or not.

An old lady told me if you sensed something unnatural just repeat to yourself "Omitofu Omitofu Omitofu........." I tell you first. Don't want 7 people go and 8 people come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    An old lady told me if you sensed something unnatural just repeat to yourself "Omitofu Omitofu Omitofu........." I tell you first. Don't want 7 people go and 8 people come back!
    u reminded me...

my friend, with the eyes to see unclean things, said some of us were followed out of the OCH...

eerie!
    Portfolio | Gallery

i know the area around OCH quite well. used to be my playground. can bring u all to tour around.

anyway, will be back there next week to do my reservist... haizz...
    Portfolio | Gallery

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast