Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemeteries and Haunted Places

Hey! Count me in if you guys want to go for such a photo-shootout!

I went into Bidadari Cemetery once to take photo.. Alone, rather spooky because it was overcast at that time, strong wind and leafs flying down from trees, going to rain. Kind of like those horror movie, but nevertheless, i have to complete my shootout that day. So i bear with it. And make sure when i do close up shoot, i don't step in those exhumed graves.

http://www.pbase.com/behyx/bidadari_cemetery

Ok, back then my photography skill is not that good. So resulting in poor exposure and non-creative composition for most of the pictures. hehe.

take bus number 172 from cck mrt, stops right by the christian cemeteries. we took around the outer ones, the guys got lazy and refused to walk in further for better shots. *pouts*

as for Bidadari Cemetery i'd quite like to try also. seemed like a really good place to explore. better than cck in fact.

and actually.. fort canning is also a good location is you can get the shots/colors/framings right. i think the first shoot this year there was better than the ones taken at cck cemeteries (no offence jordan).

and um. i want to try the old changi hospital T_T

Hi,
    My 2 weeks break start this coming Monday, and I've some films & filters I've never used before and will like to try it out. Planning to drop down Bidadari Cemetery either this weekend or next weekend and take some pictures before they start tearing down the cemetery. Anybody wants to come along?

Btw, I plan to visit this abandoned town in Kranji that was mentioned in the SPI website. I'm asking the SPI people whether the town still exists or not. Don't know when is the last time they visited that place. Perhaps the government has already tear it down... Check it out from the link...

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/index.htm

If the place is still there, anybody interested to come with me and check it out?

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Quote Originally Posted by zemotion
    take bus number 172 from cck mrt, stops right by the christian cemeteries. we took around the outer ones, the guys got lazy and refused to walk in further for better shots. *pouts*

as for Bidadari Cemetery i'd quite like to try also. seemed like a really good place to explore. better than cck in fact.

and actually.. fort canning is also a good location is you can get the shots/colors/framings right. i think the first shoot this year there was better than the ones taken at cck cemeteries (no offence jordan).

Hi,
    I'm interested in the Old Changi Hospital but where the hell is it? I've heard so many stories about it but haven't got a clue where is it!!

Maybe we can organize a ClubSNAP's version of Ghoulish Trails...?

Regards,
    -Michelle-

hmmm... anyone going LCK? I dun mind tagging along since its near to school

Count me in! Have heard but never seen those places before, wonder what it would be like there.

i'm interested.. but my camera's got some prob now.. so can't really take anything..

as for modelling.. i'll have to charge. so...

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Btw, I plan to visit this abandoned town in Kranji that was mentioned in the SPI website. I'm asking the SPI people whether the town still exists or not. Don't know when is the last time they visited that place. Perhaps the government has already tear it down... Check it out from the link...

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/index.htm

If the place is still there, anybody interested to come with me and check it out?

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    Neo Tiew? It's SAF Training Area. Don't get caught with trespassing!

Quote Originally Posted by zemotion
    OCH isn't accessible anymore. It's guarded and needs approval from the land authority to access into the building.

I went there for a photoshoot before and luckily the person-in-charge allowed us to go in. Not really scary in the daytime, but as dusk approaches, the place can really look scary.

This place still gives me the chill....
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

i would be interested...
    Portfolio | Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    Count me in! Have heard but never seen those places before, wonder what it would be like there.
    Hi,
    Just received a reply from SPI about the flats. They said the SAF has pasted 'No Entry' signs all around the place so yeah...

So anybody game enough? I plan to drop by that place and take a peep this Sunday. And yep, it is extremly close to LCK. The location of the place is just right beside Neo Tiew Rd. Maybe after visiting there I will visit Bidadari Cemetery if the weather is good.

Regards,
    -Michelle-

I'm still on for it. Just tell me where and when to meet.

Hi,
    I'm interested in the Old Changi Hospital but where the hell is it? I've heard so many stories about it but haven't got a clue where is it!!

Maybe we can organize a ClubSNAP's version of Ghoulish Trails...?

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    OCH is near to Changi Village.

Stories don't come from OCH alone. Many many stories revolve around the Changi Village area. The old commando camp, Changi beach, Changi chalets and a old colonial building at Fairy Point have their share of hauntings.

So are you organising?
    Portfolio | Gallery

Hi,
    Just received a reply from SPI about the flats. They said the SAF has pasted 'No Entry' signs all around the place so yeah...

So anybody game enough? I plan to drop by that place and take a peep this Sunday. And yep, it is extremly close to LCK. The location of the place is just right beside Neo Tiew Rd. Maybe after visiting there I will visit Bidadari Cemetery if the weather is good.

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    I'm game! But i have a photoshoot this weekend. Haizz...

Wanted to visit Neo Tiew for quite awhile. Have not went back there since my army dayz...
    Portfolio | Gallery

I guess as long as we give reasonable reason to be there, they will probably let us in, i went before also, they just warn us not to break anything.

would agree that it's not very spooky during the day, quite good for photography actually, but it's very scary at night and it's too dark to shoot anything. day time is okie.

if anyone is interested, i won't mind. ^_^ i always wanted to revisit the place to shoot some better pics of it, but don't want to go alone.

Well, maybe can try the colonial building at Fairy Point. I can't remember the exact location but i'm sure it's within the vicinity. The building should be nicer for photography than the OCH.

I still can remembered something my friend told me after the OCH photoshoot. Spooky!
    Portfolio | Gallery

until now, has anyone captured something "un-explainable" with their shots?

one of b/w pics of my toilet turned out pretty spooky....pretty scary especially after you watched ju-on2

so is anyone organizing a photoshoot? maybe all of us can bring a set of spare clothes so we can rotate to be models

This is my accounts from bidadary cemetary:
    http://www.oleonation.com/singapore/Bidadari/bid.htm

Anyone here got photos of th eLim Chu Kang one ???

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast