Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

  1. #21
    Member Burnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    152

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    You might also wanna prep your friend to help you get the best of the event. Give him some pointers like when they are signing the papers, try to sit up straight and when they are exchanging the ring, dun bend their body and also try to tilt the hand towards the front while putting on the ring.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    266

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnings View Post
    You might also wanna prep your friend to help you get the best of the event. Give him some pointers like when they are signing the papers, try to sit up straight and when they are exchanging the ring, dun bend their body and also try to tilt the hand towards the front while putting on the ring.
    Well advised. I didn't think of that.

    Yes sometimes the subject must do his part to make the picture nice. There is only so much photoshop can do!

    Thanks bro.
    Canon EOS 6D|EF 24-70L|EF 16-35 f2.8L II|EF 70-200 f4L IS|580EXII|

  3. #23
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fotographia View Post
    Yeah this is a real detailed coverage of a normal ROM. You might wanna consider looking at the wedding section to see roughly what sort of angles to look out for
    good suggestion... didn't think of that.
    Exploring! :)

  4. #24

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Quote Originally Posted by startrails View Post
    Thanks to all chief(s) who replied!

    I roughly know what to expect now, with your help. I'll try my best.

    Thanks again!

    Just mount a flash, set to F5.6, use a zoom lens and you are good to go.
    The last thing you want is to compile a list of things to expect with inputs from forumers. Every event is different. Keep your eyes peel for opportunity shots with the most appropriate gear all the time.

    Regards
    D3s / D3x / 18-55 f3.5 - 5.6 / 55-200 f3.5-5.6 / 50 f1.8

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,621

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Legoz View Post
    Every event is different. Keep your eyes peel for opportunity shots with the most appropriate gear all the time.

    Regards
    Agree.Work on the moment as it comes along.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    266

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Legoz View Post
    Just mount a flash, set to F5.6, use a zoom lens and you are good to go.
    The last thing you want is to compile a list of things to expect with inputs from forumers. Every event is different. Keep your eyes peel for opportunity shots with the most appropriate gear all the time.

    Regards
    Thanks bro. Just needed a mental prep on the essential sequence. You're right, every event is different!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    Agree.Work on the moment as it comes along.
    Yes i agree. Gotta play it real time. Thanks bro!
    Canon EOS 6D|EF 24-70L|EF 16-35 f2.8L II|EF 70-200 f4L IS|580EXII|

  7. #27

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Good luck and all the best! must post up the pics once it's done yeah?

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    266

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fotographia View Post
    Good luck and all the best! must post up the pics once it's done yeah?
    i will... if they are of quality hahaa...
    Canon EOS 6D|EF 24-70L|EF 16-35 f2.8L II|EF 70-200 f4L IS|580EXII|

  9. #29

    Default Re: Help needed from the wedding gurus!

    1 advice - Do a initial test shot immediately when there is a change in location before you start working on any other shoot to ensure your exposure is set correctly. Otherwise nothing talks if your picture turn out severely over/under exposed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •