Thread: some pics by a newbie :)

Default some pics by a newbie :)

hi
    got some pic over the weekend (only 2 actually hehe)
    hope u guys can give comment for me to improve
    thanks

Went to Sentosa last weekend for the Biathlon race but arrive late so decided to hang around ... started to take pics but cant seem to find something nice to capture or just maybe i still no yet aquire the "creative eye" to shoot great composition ... well this is a pano of from where i was spending my whole afternoon at

Seen the rays stuff that some of u guys took so decided to take one myself my very first virgin "sunray" shot heheh well isnt that impressive thou any tips ?

heheh i like this shot well it was from new year my nephew was running aroud the resturant having a good time then i ask he to stay still to take this pic but as they were too much noise in the pic i kind of tweak it using PS7 and got this .. hope u like it

Well any comments are greatly appriciated (Note: typos are intendly left in here due to extreme laziness hehe )

anyway thanks and have a great week ahead

roger out

Just commenting on your 2nd shot only.

Overall your picture is nicely done. But i think is it a bit underexposed. A tighter crop might be better, removing part of the water.

Welcome to Clubsnap

Add on to tmc17479's comments , the 2nd shot has tilted horizon .... overall is nice
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    Just commenting on your 2nd shot only.

Overall your picture is nicely done. But i think is it a bit underexposed. A tighter crop might be better, removing part of the water.
    Hi ya TMC and Mega

hehehe yup it is not straight lah the horizon ... how could i forget that hehe my apologies ... about the underexpose part what can i do to make it like brighter but without the sun becoming a huge flare on the pic ? pls help .. thanks