Thread: Rain Cape

Default Rain Cape

I might have an event coming up that may need a rain cape... anybody knows where to get them from in Singapore??

Jed mentioned one during the sports workshop... can't remember what the brand is..

I'm using a Nikon AFS 80-200mm

I ordered mine from B&H, it's a Tenba raincoat for camera with 80-200mm lense though.

The link is here, dunno if it's what you want. Or u need a whole cape for you and the camera?

Deregistered

there are some in Nikon Singapore's showroom at Chang Charn Road, you may want to take a look. but the prices are on the high side, at least 60 and up, i can't remember an exact figure though.

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    there are some in Nikon Singapore's showroom at Chang Charn Road, you may want to take a look. but the prices are on the high side, at least 60 and up, i can't remember an exact figure though.
    OT: how do you know?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    OT: how do you know?
    oh, it was an attempt to infiltrate the Nikonian camp

frankly, a friend of mine did tell me Nikon made such things. should be Zplus - i think he mentioned chngpe01 used the Nikon rain cape...

normal poncho with amendments for size should also work. and its cheaper too =)