Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Salon Style Photography - What's Your Take?

Quote Originally Posted by teL
    You missed out on one... IEEE-1394

duh IEEE 1394A or IEEE 1394B???

----------------------

now this thread is WAY OT
    Last edited by mervlam; 20th February 2004 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Ah so. Yeah, those were the days of working through the night. Boy am I glad that's behind me.

Rachael is my wife's cousin. I shot the wedding for them as a backup photog. For the dinner, I was only using a Hexar, and this came out as a lucky shot. Fuji Neopan 1600 @ ISO 3200, 35mm f2.

No permission, but I'm sure they won't mind, since I did the slideshow for their dinner. Anyway they're somewhere in Sri Lanka now, and this thread will be lost by the time they get back.
    Haha.. tsk.....

Anyway, small world I suppose. Think the last time I saw Rachael was at the SGH houseman canteen one or two months ago. Congratulations to her and Png

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam
    duh IEEE 1394A or IEEE 1394B???

----------------------

now this thread is WAY OT
    Whichever u prefer...

I have none of these academic four-letter acronyms recognition. I don't need any of them to pursue my interests.

Quote Originally Posted by CaeSiuM
    I have none of these academic four-letter acronyms recognition. I don't need any of them to pursue my interests.
    imagine spending more than a third of your life only to attain these four-letter words.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe
    wah piangz eh!! i guess if you put all your titles under your pics, you should be shooting panaromics for the rest of your life....

snipe PSLE...
    Guess my dad will need to shoot banners...

To "flaunt the ancestral line"... He's got F.R.P.S., E.F.I.A.P., F.P.S.A., E.P.S.A.,HON.F.PSS., HON,F,SCC., HON.OPC.BSC., HON.PFR., EP.PSM., HON.F.SEAPS., HON.F.PCKBC., HON.E.HKCC., HON.E.CPA., HON.OG.PH., HON.O.C., MH.F.C.FOIX, A.C.F.C., MHFCBA., HMFCA., A.C.C.P., HON.F.SCPS., SE 35mmPS., ASIIPC., A.B.I.P.P., HON.F.FCM. PSA 2nd DIAMOND GALAXY, SINGAPORE CULTURAL MEDALLION AWARD.

But of course it doesn't matter... after all, those are rubbish

No need 4 letter acronyms, there are 2 or 3 want lar ... PBM, BBM and JP lar. Earns them by providing your service to the public or excel in certain field etc etc ....

Well ... the mood is a lots at ease and let's continue that way ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Great for him. so does that mean with only a puny ARPS you're a pathetic photographer?

And are you going to pull a sehsuan and do a staying good-bye? If you want to leave, leave, and stop showing off. Some people struggle to live up to their father's achievements, you just hang on to his coattails..

Hello everyone,

I guess whether you consider yourselves old or young, you still need to grow up. Be matured. Criticise and learn to take criticism, hard initially, but soon you will learn to take it smiling. Be tolerant. It seems that the more you learn, the more humble your become. Learn more and be more humble.

Let's chill out and move on shall we? !

Quote Originally Posted by teL
    Guess my dad will need to shoot banners...

To "flaunt the ancestral line"... He's got F.R.P.S., E.F.I.A.P., F.P.S.A., E.P.S.A.,HON.F.PSS., HON,F,SCC., HON.OPC.BSC., HON.PFR., EP.PSM., HON.F.SEAPS., HON.F.PCKBC., HON.E.HKCC., HON.E.CPA., HON.OG.PH., HON.O.C., MH.F.C.FOIX, A.C.F.C., MHFCBA., HMFCA., A.C.C.P., HON.F.SCPS., SE 35mmPS., ASIIPC., A.B.I.P.P., HON.F.FCM. PSA 2nd DIAMOND GALAXY, SINGAPORE CULTURAL MEDALLION AWARD.

But of course it doesn't matter... after all, those are rubbish
    You're letting it get to your head.

LOTR, FOTR, TTT, ROTK ?

RNCW

Quote Originally Posted by YSLee
    And are you going to pull a sehsuan and do a staying good-bye? If you want to leave, leave, and stop showing off. Some people struggle to live up to their father's achievements, you just hang on to his coattails..
    All I can say, I still have a lot to learn from him, and I'll not be able to surpass him in this aspect although he knows that his children has surpassed him in many other aspects. And I will leave... when all these uncalled-for taunts (especially from people like you) go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansel

Let's chill out and move on shall we? !
    I would want to. But of course, there are certain elements who would rather I move out rather than move on Oh well, I have got nothing to lose (apart from the contact with a few friends I've made here -- I can still keep in contact with them in other ways anyway)

yare yare, and who was the one who started behaving like a snotty bratty kid in the first place? Alphabet soup or not, such behavior is confined to badly brought up 6 year-olds, much less an adult. I say you deserved all of it, and some more, so buck up if you want to be treated with respect.

Blog Entries

Despite good intentions to steer this discussion back on track, it seems that this thread has been derailed.

Thus, we have no choice but to close off this thread to prevent collateral damage and flames burning bystanders.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456