Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

  1. #1

    Default Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    All photoshoot sessions i've seen so far are girls girls girls girls...
    :|

    No guys??!

    PS: i'm straight.


  2. #2
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    all photoshoots are profit driven, beside, there are more guys than girls in CS
    so it is it is easy to find guys shooting girls than girls shooting guys
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  3. #3
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,210

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Why not the TS tried to organize one and see the response for the shoot...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    All photoshoot sessions i've seen so far are girls girls girls girls...
    :|

    No guys??!

    PS: i'm straight.
    I think there are also not enough photos of men dressed up as women.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Why not the TS tried to organize one and see the response for the shoot...
    Once I had a male photoshoot in a hotel room.

    50 aunties turned up to shoot.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    there are shots of guys here. you just need to look harder.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    maybe we should get stevenlim...
    you think the response will be good? i bet he will do it for free also..


  8. #8
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,210

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Once I had a male photoshoot in a hotel room.

    50 aunties turned up to shoot.
    Who is the subject?

  9. #9
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,008

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Stevenlim? Just met him a few days back... keep calling me an energiser bunny.. dont know why

  10. #10

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    there is ! just that they are in another forum ... i saw them shooting a muscular man at sentosa beach ... as they shoot the guy had to unbutton his jeans more and more until .... (the rest is history... )

  11. #11

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    there is ! just that they are in another forum ... i saw them shooting a muscular man at sentosa beach ... as they shoot the guy had to unbutton his jeans more and more until .... (the rest is history... )
    ....which type? fridae?


  12. #12

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    All photoshoot sessions i've seen so far are girls girls girls girls...
    :|
    ask you, if you are bored single male at home..

    and you are dead sick tired of going out with your butties to shoot photos of each other.. because it seems a bit weird after a while..

    would you pay money to shoot YET ANOTHER GUY?

    of course not. it is more worth it to pay money and have a warm fuzzy melting feeling in your heart when a supposedly pretty girl with monster eyelashes and cutesy nails does a victory sign at you and puffs out her cheeks.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    Stevenlim? Just met him a few days back... keep calling me an energiser bunny.. dont know why
    ...erm because you never stopped going at it?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...erm because you never stopped going at it?
    you made him happy happy


  15. #15

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    How about girls dressing up as guys? Would that work? Might be an interesting shoot if we get female model to wear suits and stuff men wore at work.

    If all else fail, we can get a bunch of crossdressing guys for photo shoot. Hehehe....
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    465

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    If someone organizes a guy shoot i'd go for it. As long as it's not 6000 photographers to 1 model :\

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by simmeow View Post
    How about girls dressing up as guys? Would that work? Might be an interesting shoot if we get female model to wear suits and stuff men wore at work.

    If all else fail, we can get a bunch of crossdressing guys for photo shoot. Hehehe....
    You ask for it, he is cosplaying nanoha


    I saw him a few times crossplaying. Costume is not that bad actually, and he is full of passion (or else he would not dare). I am curious probably he could be the costume maker, else what will the reason Hayate want to cosplay with him...

  18. #18

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    I know an eminent photographer in Singapore who looks for male specimens from the bangladeshi construction workers. They model for him for very small fee, sometimes just the cost of a meal. According to him, many of these construction workers have very good physique and got hair in the right places to have a certain look that most Singaporean men can never attain.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    You ask for it, he is cosplaying nanoha


    I saw him a few times crossplaying. Costume is not that bad actually, and he is full of passion (or else he would not dare). I am curious probably he could be the costume maker, else what will the reason Hayate want to cosplay with him...
    I saw him too! Too bad not so yandao.... But the Cosplay is great. You think he might wanna be the model of the day for a photo session?
    I have expensive camera and big lenses but don't know how to use..... Sound familar???

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Why are there no photoshoot sessions of yandaos??!

    Quote Originally Posted by simmeow View Post
    I saw him too! Too bad not so yandao.... But the Cosplay is great. You think he might wanna be the model of the day for a photo session?
    No idea how to contact him.
    To be honest he is far from photogenic, but his costumes are really great, and he has so much passion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •