Thread: Hi.

Default Hi.

Hi, My name is Kyung-bong. I joined here to learn more photography. However, I'm scared a bit to speak in English. That's why I caould'nt join gathering and outing. HAHA Anyway, is there anyone staying in West???

Default Re: Hi.

Hey welcome to CS...

Quote Originally Posted by imkbkang
    Hi, My name is Kyung-bong. I joined here to learn more photography. However, I'm scared a bit to speak in English. That's why I caould'nt join gathering and outing. HAHA Anyway, is there anyone staying in West???
    WElcome to CS. Don't need to be embarassed about being able to speak a bit of English. It's a hard language to master.
    You are Korean?

I suppose if you attended an outing, it might be a bit difficult for someone to guide you along with some of the terms. But don't let that hold you back!

I would suggest you organise an outing first, and ask for fellow CSers who are proficient in Korean (I'm sure there are) to join you.
    Alternatively you can learn on your own through books and the internet.
    Exploring! :)

if u r shy, try reading up first...u will be surprised at how much the library has.

Hello...welcome.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Welcome to CS Make yourself at home. Got any questions, just ask. Don't be shy. But do your own search 1st. You'll find tons of info here that will help you. Then post your photos for us to see and from there you'll get pointers. We are here to learn from each other. Enjoy ypur photography
    Take the shot!