Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A40 Purchase

Originally posted by cwloo

think so ... actually want to "see see" together with ixus 330 to decide which to buy ... but too bad they ran out of stock. In the top decision table is A40 currently... but might purchase it when the lens adaptor arrive in singapore.

Another advise, dont' bring gf together , they will definally choose Ixus 330 ..
    Great. When you wanna sell liao notify me hor

lol, true! She choose Ixus 330 over A40 then you reply, "you prefer 330 ah? then you buy loh "

Originally posted by revenant

Great. When you wanna sell liao notify me hor

lol, true! She choose Ixus 330 over A40 then you reply, "you prefer 330 ah? then you buy loh "
    huh ? I tot I mention I sold my A20 already ?

btw, I went down to AP yesterday and they ran out of A40 .. I didn't ask when is the next shipment but I guess it will take them few days to re-stock it ..
    Just to share with you.

CP is selling A40 @ S$505 without GST. I got a lowepro bag for S$15, paid S$535.60 for two items.

I last checked with AP, they're selling S$530 with GST. They're selling SanDisk 64MB CF at S$60 with GST.

i got mine from CP marina, $520 for A40, $100 for 128 mb CF. Inclusive GST.

Originally posted by Ling

Just to share with you.

CP is selling A40 @ S$505 without GST. I got a lowepro bag for S$15, paid S$535.60 for two items.

I last checked with AP, they're selling S$530 with GST. They're selling SanDisk 64MB CF at S$60 with GST.

Ling, which lowepro bag u got? Issit bulky?

Sounds like CP pricing is more attrative.

I want to get the A40 too, but too bad I can't make it to the SEED todae...

Can't find the pix on the website.

The model I got is D-Res 10AW. It's not really bulky, fit the camera nicely with CF Card and batteries. It look strong enuf to protect the camera.

huh ? I tot I mention I sold my A20 already ?
    oh sorry.. i forgotten

The model I got is D-Res 10AW. It's not really bulky, fit the camera nicely with CF Card and batteries. It look strong enuf to protect the camera.
    How about taking the photo of it using your A40?

btw, I went down to AP yesterday and they ran out of A40 .. I didn't ask when is the next shipment but I guess it will take them few days to re-stock it ..
    Apparently CP ran out of stock too... And the guy didn't know when the new batch will come in...

Thanx for the reply Ling.

I checked the bag out at CP todae, not bad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12