Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

  1. #21
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

    Quote Originally Posted by sprewell View Post
    Actually this should be an important consideration when setting up a studio, that it must be long enough to isolate the subject from the backdrop.
    "should", "must", ....not all people "can" see the same, "able" or "want" to follow..
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  2. #22

    Default Re: how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

    Video Missing"]

    pardon me for the lousy audio. this is just a quick demo of how you can work with the image. Again there are many methods and they can be much better than what I'm doing here.

  3. #23
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post

    pardon me for the lousy audio. this is just a quick demo of how you can work with the image. Again there are many methods and they can be much better than what I'm doing here.
    salute to uncle jopel for taking the effort showing the process..
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  4. #24

    Default Re: how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

    Hi Jopel,

    Your demo makes my day. Really thanks. Now i am slightly better in my photography hobby.
    Is there a place or material to learn more about using PS for hobby photographer?

    thanks
    song

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    Video Missing"]

    pardon me for the lousy audio. this is just a quick demo of how you can work with the image. Again there are many methods and they can be much better than what I'm doing here.

  5. #25
    Member mizyatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

    Quote Originally Posted by song View Post
    Hi Jopel,

    Your demo makes my day. Really thanks. Now i am slightly better in my photography hobby.
    Is there a place or material to learn more about using PS for hobby photographer?

    thanks
    song


    Awesome thread, kudos to the TS and Jopel for the gr8 effort in sharing with us *best lah~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •