Thread: C-760uz?

Default C-760uz?

is it out yet...and if so, how much??

Quote Originally Posted by umi63
    is it out yet...and if so, how much??
    Not out yet. Why don't you get the C-750 or C5060?

What new function does C760?

C-765uz is different, it's 4mp, and the C760uz is 3mp...
    the improvement that i know of from the C740uz to c760uz is movie mode with sound... and the zoom lens is now a 42~420mm equivalent (for teh c760uz), could be a good or a bad thing...

i've got a hunch that the c760uz is only for some markets excluding singapore...

Don't forget about the C-770. Its about time that the C-Series is available in black!

http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/news/200...216c770uze.cfm

this is cool man

C760 is out liao, $640 w/o GST, check out http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/digica...ATNAME=OLYMPUS

Quote Originally Posted by m3csl
    C760 is out liao, $640 w/o GST, check out http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/digica...ATNAME=OLYMPUS
    Hi bro,apart from the delivery cost,any other hidden cost from bargaincity?The products they sell are new?Have u ever deal with them?Service wise?
    Cos so far see their price like quite attractive.

Default c760

It has also been spotted at mustafa $699

Quote Originally Posted by Rolla3896
    Hi bro,apart from the delivery cost,any other hidden cost from bargaincity?The products they sell are new?Have u ever deal with them?Service wise?
    Cos so far see their price like quite attractive.
    nvr bought anything from them b4 so i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by m3csl
    nvr bought anything from them b4 so i dunno
    I have... the prices they quote are before GST, but apart from the delivery charge, I've never had to pay extra. They're quite flexible, once they called up to confirm the delivery time for later in the day (@ home) and I asked, out of curiosity, if they could deliver to my office earlier, and they did, in half an hour!

The goods are new, I think you the right to refuse an item if you think it's second hand/damaged goods. And they do offer to help you out if you have problems with whatever it is that you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by dementate
    I have... the prices they quote are before GST, but apart from the delivery charge, I've never had to pay extra. They're quite flexible, once they called up to confirm the delivery time for later in the day (@ home) and I asked, out of curiosity, if they could deliver to my office earlier, and they did, in half an hour!

The goods are new, I think you the right to refuse an item if you think it's second hand/damaged goods. And they do offer to help you out if you have problems with whatever it is that you buy.

thx man,their price is really much cheaper than harvey nomam,best denki........will consider buying from them..

Quote Originally Posted by Rolla3896
    thx man,their price is really much cheaper than harvey nomam,best denki........will consider buying from them..
    really want to have it in hands

Hi

thinking of getting the C 770.
    is it out?
    how much is the streeet price?
    saw it at USD $600 on the net..

oh C777 is out? i just manage to hold the C-760 in my hands at ComputeTown Nagasaki Japan some of you is thinking for C777? Japan is sellling 43,000yen