Thread: Sourcing for photographer during own wedding?

Default Sourcing for photographer during own wedding?

i used to pyshco one of my photography frd... wey... come lah.. i shoot yr wedding...

he considered a while.. and told mi.. hmm.. nvm.. i got a cool photographer liao... which he means.. mount on tripod and pose

anyway... tts jus a joke...

i believe at least 20% of the peeps here have wedding photography experience.. but For yr big day, would u jus chin chye hire 1 photographer or find a reliable wan?

find a reliable one... my photographer frens can tag along and gimme extra photos...

It's better to have a reliable photographer on your wedding day cause they just know what to do if things do go wrong.

hire one good one and ask ALL your friends along. The more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    i used to pyshco one of my photography frd... wey... come lah.. i shoot yr wedding...

he considered a while.. and told mi.. hmm.. nvm.. i got a cool photographer liao... which he means.. mount on tripod and pose

anyway... tts jus a joke...

i believe at least 20% of the peeps here have wedding photography experience.. but For yr big day, would u jus chin chye hire 1 photographer or find a reliable wan?
    Guess the photographer should be able to take decent shots. No need to be some big professional. And guess that's what a portfolio is for rite?

Quote Originally Posted by coke21
    Guess the photographer should be able to take decent shots. No need to be some big professional. And guess that's what a portfolio is for rite?
    recently my sista asked if im interested to shoot for her colleague.. but he too is a photographer... but again.. there are mani areas in photography.. if yr forte lies in landscape... sometimes u may not be able to do well in portraiture or event..

i remember seeing a portraiture photo taken by a landscape photog.. wah.. really . there is even 1/3 rule in the photo....

For my wedding, all my photographer mates will not be invited as guests. Probably all end up working for free. But i'll still hire 1 professional wedding photog, just to do the standard shots. All the photojourn style, candids and other viewpoints will be captured by friends with all sorts of cameras. I foresee a situation where flashbulbs will negate the use of any house lighting......

recently my sista asked if im interested to shoot for her colleague.. but he too is a photographer... but again.. there are mani areas in photography.. if yr forte lies in landscape... sometimes u may not be able to do well in portraiture or event..

i remember seeing a portraiture photo taken by a landscape photog.. wah.. really . there is even 1/3 rule in the photo....

Yah of cos. Besides if you are a landscape photographer I'm sure you won't be interested in event (for example) Unless you are a multi-discipline photographer. You tried taking events before?

So what's your forte?

Yah of cos. Besides if you are a landscape photographer I'm sure you won't be interested in event (for example) Unless you are a multi-discipline photographer. You tried taking events before?

So what's your forte?
    oh.. portraiture? fashion? lolz

aniwae... beside photography... B*tching is one of my forte... wahahhahaha

oh.. portraiture? fashion? lolz

aniwae... beside photography... B*tching is one of my forte... wahahhahaha
    Haha..thats a good one....

So I would guess you won't want to do an event shoot for example?

Haha..thats a good one....

So I would guess you won't want to do an event shoot for example?
    paisey.. events too.. esp with pretty gals ard

i did a few bartop events, pageants and weddings too

paisey.. events too.. esp with pretty gals ard

i did a few bartop events, pageants and weddings too
    That would mean you would have a "portfolio" to show your friend already rite?

That would mean you would have a "portfolio" to show your friend already rite?
    ive been in wedding line for quite some time liao.. portfolio is not a problem.. all in my bag liao...

ohya.. theres one guy with avatar who has an angel wing on a little boy.. whats his nick?