Last edited by Sion; 29th November 2009 at 06:58 PM.
How to be a respected member of CS?
1) For me (to become one) is not to take an issue to the point of Toooo Far.
2) Understand that there is a Sion and a Night86mare out there that can turn you to putty with their come backs
3) Be honest and try to be as helpfull as you can.
4) Own a really expensive camera and heaps of lens
5) (And this is a maybe) be a moderator or Admin (Sorry guys, just kidding)
6) Drive a Porsche'
Time, is an effortless construction :)
I don't know and never will. Because all are Internet characters of text, pictures and icon.
think in CS there isn't a clear line drawn between idolise and respected member of one. or is there that i overlook?