Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: diamonds from "diamond industries pte Ltd"

Quote Originally Posted by nokin
    Song, you may want to read a letter in today's Straits Times page 16 titled "The never-ending diamond sale"

nokin
    The funniest thing is she is complaining about Diamond Industries and there is a full page Diamond Indutries Advert on the facing page !

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    The funniest thing is she is complaining about Diamond Industries and there is a full page Diamond Indutries Advert on the facing page !
    I guess the sales guy at ST advert will get a full blast scolding from the customer (Diamond Ind).
    Come on, Diamond Ind paid so much for advertising and can be considered as a regular big customer,ST should have the courtesy to move the advert to another page. Where is the customer service?

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    But then, the people at diamond ind is really very lousy with service.
    Their renovation is run-down.

I heard one staff telling me that they are depending on locals for biz now because of the cirle mrt construction which makes them inaccessible to tourists and their tour buses..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123