Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Taiwan Trip in Dec 09

Default Re: Taiwan Trip in Dec 09

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    yeap this few days is foggy from weather forecast. . pray that time i go wont be foggy zzz. . anyway cold isit?
    On my first day, it was about 22 degrees. I was just dressed comfortably in a polo t and wondering why are the locals all wrapped up already at this temperature.

Temperature dropped to around 14 degrees for the next 4 days. Very cooling. The only thing that's bothersome is the rain, which means I have to keep my dslr.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Its pretty cold for the past week. Bought anything while at 九份?
    Just had very delicious beef noodles there, and then sipped (expensive) tea at a tea house.

Very packed on weekends, so try to go on weekdays. But when it started pouring when I was there, suddenly the crowd was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffed View Post
    Just had very delicious beef noodles there, and then sipped (expensive) tea at a tea house.

Very packed on weekends, so try to go on weekdays. But when it started pouring when I was there, suddenly the crowd was gone.
    I went to there on a Monday and it was pretty okay though.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

sorry just to check, where u all get the power plug convertor for ur battery charger for international usage? anywhere where i can source for it.
    Canon EOS 6D | Capturing a moment of reality

sorry just to check, where u all get the power plug convertor for ur battery charger for international usage? anywhere where i can source for it.
    You can try Sim Lim, or those neighbourhood "value" shops.

Just came back from TW yesterday, I am using the international plug lol that can be use for USA/Uk and S.E Asia.

But i suggest you get extra battery there, it lasted me for 4 days
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    Just came back from TW yesterday, I am using the international plug lol that can be use for USA/Uk and S.E Asia.

But i suggest you get extra battery there, it lasted me for 4 days
    where u got it ? haha just for my info . . erm . . i have 2 batteries . . juz in case i need to charge haha

where u got it ? haha just for my info . . erm . . i have 2 batteries . . juz in case i need to charge haha
    I T-Loan from my sis in law. U can try to source it out from Sim Lim or Challenger @@ if they have.

LOL you confirm need to charge, i taken almost 1100+ Pics
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

haha ok i try .. thanks lol . . 1 is enough ? cos i have to charge my hp as well just in case hhaha

haha ok i try .. thanks lol . . 1 is enough ? cos i have to charge my hp as well just in case hhaha
    hmm then u get additional multi plug from ur hse lor should be okie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraiths View Post
    hmm then u get additional multi plug from ur hse lor should be okie.
    lol adding weight hahah

Check that all appliances support 110V though most chargers should be able to.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Check that all appliances support 110V though most chargers should be able to.
    K thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345