Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 111

Thread: Which Sick B@stard did this?

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Behind VF
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    For a revenge, perhaps?

    I came from poor family where each cent really counts. I recall 30 years ago my mom prepared me fish rice for the lunch and put it in our dining table. I came back from school, starving for food and realized that our beloved cat just finished my lunch.
    Mad for revenge, I catch our cat and then simply threw him to german dogs nearby and within second they attacked the cat.

    I felt happy with this for a while until I realize that the cat was bleeding badly. I told this to my parent and they tried their best to help our cat.
    They gave me very heavy punishment which I deserve to have, but what makes me very sorry is the cat finally died.

    I cried and cried but itís too late. Our beloved cat died.
    The only thing that I could do is confess my sin to my LORD and ask for HIS compassion.

    Hope the killer will feel the same as I do and regret about what he did to this poor cat.

  2. #42
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by adfvr View Post
    For a revenge, perhaps?

    I came from poor family where each cent really counts. I recall 30 years ago my mom prepared me fish rice for the lunch and put it in our dining table. I came back from school, starving for food and realized that our beloved cat just finished my lunch.
    Mad for revenge, I catch our cat and then simply threw him to german dogs nearby and within second they attacked the cat.

    I felt happy with this for a while until I realize that the cat was bleeding badly. I told this to my parent and they tried their best to help our cat.
    They gave me very heavy punishment which I deserve to have, but what makes me very sorry is the cat finally died.

    I cried and cried but itís too late. Our beloved cat died.
    The only thing that I could do is confess my sin to my LORD and ask for HIS compassion.

    Hope the killer will feel the same as I do and regret about what he did to this poor cat.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by adfvr View Post
    For a revenge, perhaps?

    I came from poor family where each cent really counts. I recall 30 years ago my mom prepared me fish rice for the lunch and put it in our dining table. I came back from school, starving for food and realized that our beloved cat just finished my lunch.
    Mad for revenge, I catch our cat and then simply threw him to german dogs nearby and within second they attacked the cat.

    I felt happy with this for a while until I realize that the cat was bleeding badly. I told this to my parent and they tried their best to help our cat.
    They gave me very heavy punishment which I deserve to have, but what makes me very sorry is the cat finally died.

    I cried and cried but itís too late. Our beloved cat died.
    The only thing that I could do is confess my sin to my LORD and ask for HIS compassion.

    Hope the killer will feel the same as I do and regret about what he did to this poor cat.
    Flickr
    There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    aiyah chey...liddat where got cruel

    U all got visit abbatoir/ slaughterhouse/ farm where animals are slaughtered ? you all got see the sharks chopped to bits for shark fin? you all got see how chicken are killed and the blood and guts all fall out and stinko? u all got see animals being skinned for their mink fur so that pretty model can look glam? you all see the branded leather goods got think about the animal that died so that leather can be used to make the products?

    i feel that its really insincere to advocate animal rights, if you are an avid consumer of animal products. if you truly have compassion for animals, you should become vegetarian and go live in the jungle.

    the only thing about cat and dog is they are cute. but animal cuteness is not the same as animal rights.

    I dun deny the person who tie the cat to the pipe is sick, I am not defending him. However, I want to tell you that we are all sick in todays consumer-centric capitalist world. If you think a cat tied to a pipe is cruel, oh man, that means you haven't seen the world because there is alot more cruelty out there. much worse than just a cat tied to pipe.

    all dis RSPCA no use wan. they only fight to defend cute cute animal like cat and dogs. animal rights is not just about pets. pets is pets. animals are all living things.

    Next time you see delicious Kentucky Fried Chicken being sold, why dun you say "which sick bastar d did this?" Chicken not animal meh?
    Last edited by artspraken; 26th November 2009 at 04:25 PM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    aiyah chey...liddat where got cruel

    U all got visit abbatoir/ slaughterhouse/ farm where animals are slaughtered ? you all got see the sharks chopped to bits for shark fin? you all got see how chicken are killed and the blood and guts all fall out and stinko? u all got see animals being skinned for their mink fur so that pretty model can look glam? you all see the branded leather goods got think about the animal that died so that leather can be used to make the products?

    i feel that its really insincere to advocate animal rights, if you are an avid consumer of animal products. if you truly have compassion for animals, you should become vegetarian and go live in the jungle.

    the only thing about cat and dog is they are cute. but animal cuteness is not the same as animal rights.

    I dun deny the person who tie the cat to the pipe is sick, I am not defending him. However, I want to tell you that we are all sick in todays consumer-centric capitalist world. If you think a cat tied to a pipe is cruel, oh man, that means you haven't seen the world because there is alot more cruelty out there. much worse than just a cat tied to pipe.

    all dis RSPCA no use wan. they only fight to defend cute cute animal like cat and dogs. animal rights is not just about pets. pets is pets. animals are all living things.

    Next time you see delicious Kentucky Fried Chicken being sold, why dun you say "which sick bastar d did this?" Chicken not animal meh?
    Kudos to a sane person.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    aiyah chey...liddat where got cruel

    U all got visit abbatoir/ slaughterhouse/ farm where animals are slaughtered ? you all got see the sharks chopped to bits for shark fin? you all got see how chicken are killed and the blood and guts all fall out and stinko? u all got see animals being skinned for their mink fur so that pretty model can look glam? you all see the branded leather goods got think about the animal that died so that leather can be used to make the products?

    i feel that its really insincere to advocate animal rights, if you are an avid consumer of animal products. if you truly have compassion for animals, you should become vegetarian and go live in the jungle.

    the only thing about cat and dog is they are cute. but animal cuteness is not the same as animal rights.

    I dun deny the person who tie the cat to the pipe is sick, I am not defending him. However, I want to tell you that we are all sick in todays consumer-centric capitalist world. If you think a cat tied to a pipe is cruel, oh man, that means you haven't seen the world because there is alot more cruelty out there. much worse than just a cat tied to pipe.

    all dis RSPCA no use wan. they only fight to defend cute cute animal like cat and dogs. animal rights is not just about pets. pets is pets. animals are all living things.

    Next time you see delicious Kentucky Fried Chicken being sold, why dun you say "which sick bastar d did this?" Chicken not animal meh?

    Well-said. What we don't see we think it's ok. When we eat the beef, poultry, pork, mutton, etc, we don't see how the animals are killed. It is for this very reason that some people turn to being vegetarian.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Behind VF
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildsoyabean View Post
    Yes, i deserve your :thumbs

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by adfvr View Post
    Yes, i deserve your :thumbs
    well, on the bright side, you did learn from it.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    aiyah chey...liddat where got cruel

    U all got visit abbatoir/ slaughterhouse/ farm where animals are slaughtered ? you all got see the sharks chopped to bits for shark fin? you all got see how chicken are killed and the blood and guts all fall out and stinko? u all got see animals being skinned for their mink fur so that pretty model can look glam? you all see the branded leather goods got think about the animal that died so that leather can be used to make the products?

    i feel that its really insincere to advocate animal rights, if you are an avid consumer of animal products. if you truly have compassion for animals, you should become vegetarian and go live in the jungle.

    the only thing about cat and dog is they are cute. but animal cuteness is not the same as animal rights.

    I dun deny the person who tie the cat to the pipe is sick, I am not defending him. However, I want to tell you that we are all sick in todays consumer-centric capitalist world. If you think a cat tied to a pipe is cruel, oh man, that means you haven't seen the world because there is alot more cruelty out there. much worse than just a cat tied to pipe.

    all dis RSPCA no use wan. they only fight to defend cute cute animal like cat and dogs. animal rights is not just about pets. pets is pets. animals are all living things.

    Next time you see delicious Kentucky Fried Chicken being sold, why dun you say "which sick bastar d did this?" Chicken not animal meh?
    it's more of cute or endanger animals rights

    At least for most of the people, they have the animal kill for eating or for protect themselves. Whereas the cruel thing is the animals are killed for fun.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildsoyabean View Post
    He already say sorry, right?
    Why the ?

  11. #51

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    it's more of cute or endanger animals rights

    At least for most of the people, they have the animal kill for eating or for protect themselves. Whereas the cruel thing is the animals are killed for fun.
    Thats why i dun really support SPCA. Its mainly for children coz they only protect cute cute animals.

    Animals that are not cute also deserve protection mah.

    I do not draw a distinction between (i) kill for eating; or (ii) kill for fun. To me, both are equally cruel lor. If a cat tie to pole is cruel, a chicken fried to crispy recipe is even more cruel.

    And I do not condemn people who tie cat to a pole because I am myself equally cruel. coz yesterday i just eat KFC 3 piece meal (original recipe and promo: black pepper chicken recipe). now i see this cat tie to pole, it remind me yesterday i eat dead chicken, it make me feel very guilty
    Last edited by artspraken; 26th November 2009 at 05:19 PM.

  12. #52
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Hahaha... harmless until it scratched your car or pooed on your door step or maybe giving you sleepless nights with their night mating cries...
    oh please! they are animals and dun behave civilised like humans.

    u dun tell a cat, you are not allowed to scratched my car, pooed at my door or giving mating cries and expects them to listen.

    they are born like dat!

    just like some humans are born with a sick mind to kill cats like dat.

    and for all you know, they thinks the same way like you do and find you a pest as well when u kick, or throw them ard like dolls.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    aiyah chey...liddat where got cruel

    U all got visit abbatoir/ slaughterhouse/ farm where animals are slaughtered ? you all got see the sharks chopped to bits for shark fin? you all got see how chicken are killed and the blood and guts all fall out and stinko? u all got see animals being skinned for their mink fur so that pretty model can look glam? you all see the branded leather goods got think about the animal that died so that leather can be used to make the products?

    i feel that its really insincere to advocate animal rights, if you are an avid consumer of animal products. if you truly have compassion for animals, you should become vegetarian and go live in the jungle.

    the only thing about cat and dog is they are cute. but animal cuteness is not the same as animal rights.

    I dun deny the person who tie the cat to the pipe is sick, I am not defending him. However, I want to tell you that we are all sick in todays consumer-centric capitalist world. If you think a cat tied to a pipe is cruel, oh man, that means you haven't seen the world because there is alot more cruelty out there. much worse than just a cat tied to pipe.

    all dis RSPCA no use wan. they only fight to defend cute cute animal like cat and dogs. animal rights is not just about pets. pets is pets. animals are all living things.

    Next time you see delicious Kentucky Fried Chicken being sold, why dun you say "which sick bastar d did this?" Chicken not animal meh?
    This is an often used argument which is not without flaws. Using farmed animals vs domestic animals vs wild animals.

    I don't advocate animal cruelty, but you should realise that issues like shark finning is not just about cruelty. It is about sustainabiliy of a keystone species in the ocean.

    Activist groups usually packaged it as cruelty as its is easier to reach the masses with this message rather than the abstract message of sustainability.

    So yes, i do eat chicken, but not sharks fin.

    And yes, it takes a sick mind to do what the person did to the cat.
    Last edited by ahbian; 26th November 2009 at 05:42 PM.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    There are so many facets to consider where killing, animal rights and activism is concerned, including religion and politics, so I'll not get into that.

    The obvious: man is killing everything else, besides itself.

    The question is not whether man should or should not; man will still go ahead and kill, regardless of what is deemed acceptable or unacceptable in the eyes of a religion, peoples, laws or what anyone thinks or feels. But the question becomes one of ethical treatment and approaches, or perhaps you could call it: the conscience of how one kills.

    For all our higher thinking abilities, or perhaps because of that, the animal species - homo sapien, has perhaps become one of the most capable, cunning, savage and sadistic species in the animal kingdom often enjoying the act of killing rather than doing it purely for the reason behind the killing.

    The money and politics are another and perhaps more vicious of facets.




    For those interested ...

    Earthlings

    EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our complete disrespect for these so-called "non-human providers." The film is narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (GLADIATOR) and features music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby .

    It's long, at 1 hr and 35 mins, but sit through the entire documentary and look with a discerning eye.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2964130308142#


    If the full-length video is not available, people have uploaded in in parts on youtube as well.

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

  15. #55

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Hahaha... harmless until it scratched your car or pooed on your door step or maybe giving you sleepless nights with their night mating cries...
    if you put it like that, humans are pests too.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by bakuteh View Post
    If you don't know, don't assume.

    Guys, just take note when you play with stray cats or your house cat.

    http://www.messybeast.com/zoonoses.htm
    hahaha, please, you know what i was talking about with regards to disease, what zoonose, what cat scratch, all these are not usual circumstances.

    cats are relatively hygenic creatures that are obsessed with keeping clean unless they are sick. and of course, washing hands apply.

    i have played with many cats for so many years, i must say, i'm also not the most anal when it comes to post-cat-handling hygiene, i have never gotten sick because of a cat. thanks.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

    and anyone who can do that to an animal, i wouldn't be surprised if the same person eventually does it to a human.
    you'd be surprised.. loads of serial killers in general start with animal abuse.

    it's a gradual numbness, sometimes.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    I agree that unnecessary violence is uncalled for. But some of you folks sound like vegetarians... hahhaha
    well, i think our stomachs would still be turned if you did that to a chicken, a cow, or a sheep.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus Trent View Post
    But cats not being pests? Look, the SPCA themselves put stray cats/dogs to sleep.
    that, is not something everyone agrees with.

    that, is actually in part caused by humans, just like how people have to shoot crows, pigeons.. given a perfect world, cats would not reproduce at the rates they can.

    anyways, sterilisation is another option. which is being taken by other societies. i can't say i agree with spca's way of doing things. that is akin to killing off people when there is overpopulation.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Which Sick B@stard did this?

    Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Isn't this and this the same?
    urm, that cow is dead.

    now, if it had been skinned alive, that would be excessively cruel.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •