Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Need opinions on which Entry-level SLR to buy? Nikon/Sony?

Default Re: Need opinions on which Entry-level SLR to buy? Nikon/Sony?

Quote Originally Posted by gwend-n View Post
    Hey guys thanks for the suggestions!

After reading the responses and suggestions, I recently bought the Sony A330. Tried it out yesterday and I'm not regretting my purchase so far. Except, well, when I saw hoppie's reply Should've gone down to SiteX! D:
    Oh........nevermind lar we in the same boat Enjoy your Cam. A330 is good enough, it's not about how sud is your cam, it's how you compose your picture more important. I am still learning
    Don't listen to people saying no DSLR user will use liveview, as a matter of facts, i used mine beside a nikon/canon user, in my heart i was thinking, hehe i raise my hand up high and tilt the LCD i can take pic but he is struggling to get a shot with all the heads infront :P
    Last edited by hoppie; 28th November 2009 at 09:20 PM.

Saw a few photos taken with this cam on flickr.

Quote Originally Posted by gwend-n View Post
    Hey guys thanks for the suggestions!

After reading the responses and suggestions, I recently bought the Sony A330. Tried it out yesterday and I'm not regretting my purchase so far. Except, well, when I saw hoppie's reply Should've gone down to SiteX! D:
    welcome to the Alpha family

Enjoy ur camera, its a very nice and easy camera to use, great value for money

If possible, do get the Sony 50mm f1.8 lens, thats a cheap lens that can produce great quality and sharp portrait photos

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456