Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 11 winners for the $10m Toto Hongbao

  1. #1

    Default 11 winners for the $10m Toto Hongbao

    Still less than $1m per person...doink...so what's the diff compared to the normal Toto draws?

    In the end it's Singapore Pools that get to benefit with the upsurge in the amount of betters...

  2. #2

    Default

    No diff.... sometimes normal draw can reach $2.5m with only 1 winner.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore, East
    Posts
    371

    Default



    agree...!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    i bought 20 bucks worth of quickpick

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Lintas
    Posts
    208

    Default

    But winning money in CNY.. like that huge amount already makes your dream come true ahead of the year

  6. #6

    Default

    dun complain leh....ard 800 thousand leh....keep in the bank earn interest also enuff to pay car loan, housing loan oreadi.

    if u dun have house or car, even better....u can dun need to work oreadi..Earn interest like siao..

  7. #7

    Default

    Can't keep in the bank and earn interest for years, b'cos you'll be taxed from the following year.

    Spenf it all with your dream stuffs and gadgets.......... buy "BIG MAMA".....

    Congrats to those who're a little lucky and strike and for those who've missed (inclusive myself), try next time.

    Hehehe............... GOOD LUCK!

    Cheers!

  8. #8

    Default

    I bought $50.00 and got back my $50.00! I kena 1 group 5 prize $30.00 and another group 6 $20.00.......hehe..........

    I think it's telling to me not to gamble! Give me another chance to make better use with my $50.00.......

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgpoorman
    dun complain leh....ard 800 thousand leh....keep in the bank earn interest also enuff to pay car loan, housing loan oreadi.

    if u dun have house or car, even better....u can dun need to work oreadi..Earn interest like siao..

    yes immediately migrate to other country... but none of us are the luckier among of 11

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-720
    yes immediately migrate to other country... but none of us are the luckier among of 11
    just wondering....if u won $1m, would u let the whole world know about it?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  11. #11

    Default

    Maybe one of the clubsnap won the 1million...haha...

    erm maybe that guy can buy me 1 70-200mm L lens for me :X

  12. #12

    Default

    Actually the group 1 prize is 33% of 10mil, so thats 3.3mil split 11 ways. Well 110k is still 110k more than I got...

    Anyway I did my part and donated 10.50 to the garmen... nothing in return.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    LOL!!!!!
    if im of the 11 lucky dudes... i will keep mum abt it.. sheeeehz...
    wait have to blanja everyone


  14. #14

    Default

    i bought $100 worth from all over singapore.. but didn't wn. at most get 3 numbers correct! why so unlucky!!!

    Do u know if a person wins 1st prize, he can get more than 1 prize if he buys system 7 and above? WOW, if he also got the extra number right, he will get more..The person who bought sytem 12 will win a lot more..

    why!! if only i have won, then i will be off to a holiday!

    if a person win, its ok to tell.. the money so much, can treat bird nest and abalone. but i wonder if this will endanger the winners' lives? Is there any way to check who are the winners. I want to see who are these lucky winners? are they old or young? wow, 913k still a lot..

    Sinagpore has a population of more than 4 million as of june 2000. Now the population is definitely higher.
    If half of singapore population, say 2 million, buys an average of $25 worth of toto, 50million $ will be generated. After minusing the prizes and others, singapore pools still gets at least 30million.. Maybe, the boss can get a million ang bao bonus.. Tell me, who is the biggest winner?
    Last edited by innovas1; 6th February 2004 at 04:48 PM.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    Maybe one of the clubsnap won the 1million...haha...

    erm maybe that guy can buy me 1 70-200mm L lens for me :X
    do u think there is any winner from clubsnap?!
    maybe he can give us each an ang bao? $1000 each?
    hahaha

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Still less than $1m per person...doink...so what's the diff compared to the normal Toto draws?

    In the end it's Singapore Pools that get to benefit with the upsurge in the amount of betters...
    1 million is still a lot, brother. If you are one of the 11 lucky guys, you won't have say that.
    Objection !!!

  17. #17

    Default

    no luck for 2 year running.....
    this year brought $200 with a group of friends,
    didn't even strike 3 number, tough luck really,
    but that doesn;t mean i won't try next year,
    maybe will be third time lucky then

    hee hee just dreaming......

  18. #18

    Default

    I guess none of the winning tickets came from the "winningest" Toto outlet at Chong Pang.
    So, I can be counted among the hundreds and maybe thousand of people that spend a long long long time queueing for nothing.
    I met a Malaysian man in the queue who told me he bought $1168 worth of Quick Pick at Chong Pang - good luck to him !!!!

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by innovas1
    Do u know if a person wins 1st prize, he can get more than 1 prize if he buys system 7 and above? WOW, if he also got the extra number right, he will get more..The person who bought sytem 12 will win a lot more..
    Yes, he will win a prize for all the winning combinations he has... so if his system 7 contains all 7 winning numbers he will win group 1, group 2 etc.....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inimatad
    I met a Malaysian man in the queue who told me he bought $1168 worth of Quick Pick at Chong Pang - good luck to him !!!!
    WOW!! $1168...

    I only spent $7 and get back $30.. not a bad one...

    my hubby got 4+1, I'm so happy.. think that some1 can treat me a silkroad trip ...
    who know.. wow-lau, 4683ppl kenda group 4..
    he only got 551$...
    ahh.. my silkroad

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •