Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

  1. #1

    Default Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

    May be some chemical store got sell, but i dun know what is this thing called. and any one know the price?

    it is the powder that keep dry for equipment.

    It is blue color and turns pink when saturated. and once you put it in micro wave, it turns back to blue for re-use.

    Any one knows that?
    Bokelicious Photography : www.bokelicious.net --- Facebook.com/bokelicious

  2. #2
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

    It's not a powder, it's gel. They are called silica gels. Can easily find in any camera shops/labs.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    It's not a powder, it's gel. They are called silica gels. Can easily find in any camera shops/labs.
    alright. thx a lot.
    Bokelicious Photography : www.bokelicious.net --- Facebook.com/bokelicious

  4. #4
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackzhangxiao View Post
    May be some chemical store got sell, but i dun know what is this thing called. and any one know the price?

    it is the powder that keep dry for equipment.

    It is blue color and turns pink when saturated. and once you put it in micro wave, it turns back to blue for re-use.

    Any one knows that?
    The silica gel costs $3-$5 at most photo labs.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    The silica gel costs $3-$5 at most photo labs.
    where u buy @ $3?

  6. #6
    Member akszaksz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toa Payoh, Singapore
    Posts
    1,205

    Default Re: Does anyone knows where to buy this powder for dry?

    i bought mine average with $4 bucks...

    now getting purple... when it'z pink, time to do some frying~! (i dun have microwave)
    http://www.akkuaphotography.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •