Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Still life pics of family car.. need advice.

  1. #1

    Default Still life pics of family car.. need advice.

    i took a pic and tried to manipulate it but somehow at the end of it.. i just got more confused.. so i hope the seniors here can tell me something.. THANKS!



    zoom zoom zoom...


    the orginal pic.. (with edited background)


  2. #2

    Default

    Rustic feel??


  3. #3

    Default

    avant garde.. :P


  4. #4

    Default

    lastly... the center focuse... (i think)





    I need help in this one particulary.. i must have done something wrong cause the pic just feels totally wrong. i wanted to make the background blur.. but im not too sure where to 'erase' the blurness on the car.. help!!

    thanks guys!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Hmm...

    what do you want to achieve?? special effects on this shot via photoshop or more creative angles to shoot the car??

    Go closer and see the little details on the car. Start with the wheels and BMW's logo

    Here's some examples from Wormz777's gallery (http://www.pbase.com/wormz777/colour_series)

  6. #6

    Default

    actually, for these pics.. its basically a pic of the whole car. So no particular thoughts of other shots.. (need to have inspiration.. haha)

    anyway, my parents wanted a pic a of the car so they took a pic of it. Im trying to see how i can improve the picture for them.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denn23
    actually, for these pics.. its basically a pic of the whole car. So no particular thoughts of other shots.. (need to have inspiration.. haha)

    anyway, my parents wanted a pic a of the car so they took a pic of it. Im trying to see how i can improve the picture for them.
    Paint it gold..

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Paint it gold..
    ehh.. no can do..

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    photoshop it?
    lolz

    try shooting a bit of abstract on yr car...

    aniwae. this is my shoot






    Panning shoot.. but i dun think its nicely shot!
    but gd try for mi

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    photoshop it?
    lolz

    try shooting a bit of abstract on yr car...

    aniwae. this is my shoot
    cool! your car!?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    61

    Default

    just to share mine !


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesteven
    cool! your car!?
    nah
    i like bigger cars.. like crv, rav4...
    mine is citreon

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesteven
    cool! your car!?
    tt car belongs to my ex... so yaya papaya.. jus added the body kit... so ask mi take pics of his beauty

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    tt car belongs to my ex... so yaya papaya.. jus added the body kit... so ask mi take pics of his beauty

    woh woh
    i can see the whole license plate wor


  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    nah
    i like bigger cars.. like crv, rav4...
    mine is citreon
    post your citreon leh !

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesteven
    post your citreon leh !
    u wunt wan to c

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    u wunt wan to c

    become car thread liao lar??

    hahaa.. but its ok!! contribute more so that i can see and learn.. thanks

    ruthbaby.. i think for the third pic, it would be better if the backfround was blurred.. i tried to do that on my last pic.. but i think it just got stuffed up.. how do u make the blur effect successful?

    thanks

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    u wunt wan to c
    show leh!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denn23
    become car thread liao lar??

    hahaa.. but its ok!! contribute more so that i can see and learn.. thanks

    ruthbaby.. i think for the third pic, it would be better if the backfround was blurred.. i tried to do that on my last pic.. but i think it just got stuffed up.. how do u make the blur effect successful?

    thanks

    u mean something like this?

    well.. the last shot was a panning shoot
    dun really look good.. but... ok lah.. its best to shoot during cornering

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by leesteven
    show leh!
    u will c it during my model shoot lor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •