Thread: my first newbie shot...

Default my first newbie shot...

bad and good comments are very welcomed..

thanks..

Music text
    Last edited by denn23; 6th February 2004 at 03:18 AM.

Too big.
    reduce size 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Too big.
    reduce size 1st.

yeah,, i realised.. in the process now.. OPPS!

good observation but the colour's a little muted... try up-ping the contrast.

any more angles?

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    good observation but the colour's a little muted... try up-ping the contrast.

any more angles?

thanks for the comment.

i got one or 2 more.. but its about the same... just a bit straighter.. ill upload it soon.

i guess ill have to photoshop the image huh? I think i was quite lucky to get this pic.. hehe

Luck or no luck, photography's something of a self-discovery over time

actually.. you have to ask yourself why you think this is an abstract.. what's your idealogy behind the shot.. what's the key thing you want to portray for this shot.. these are some of the considerations.

In short, why does it appeal to YOU in the first place.. once you get this sorted out, you have yourself a good shot

Luck or no luck, photography's something of a self-discovery over time

actually.. you have to ask yourself why you think this is an abstract.. what's your idealogy behind the shot.. what's the key thing you want to portray for this shot.. these are some of the considerations.

In short, why does it appeal to YOU in the first place.. once you get this sorted out, you have yourself a good shot

yeah.. know waht u mean.. thanks! cause its like i saw the 'image' in my head.. and took my cam and snap snap snap.. so, i guess its accordancing to one's views... ideology.

any idea how i can improve the pic? im quite happy with it.. it my first attemped 'good' pic.. keke

weave a story around the shots

try creative angles, macro, factual shots. Then crop creatively to achieve a certain visual appeal.

the possibilities are aplenty but dun limit yourself to just that image in your head. Try to get around it and you will start to see things differently

Keep shooting!

weave a story around the shots

try creative angles, macro, factual shots. Then crop creatively to achieve a certain visual appeal.

the possibilities are aplenty but dun limit yourself to just that image in your head. Try to get around it and you will start to see things differently

Keep shooting!
    added a title.. hope it shows waht i am 'seeing'

not badz.. given a title makes it more meaningful

black ivory keys.