Thread: servicing ur camera

Default servicing ur camera

hi, do u guys kw any place that provide good servicing and cheap price? one shop quote me $60.

What's your level of service for the quoted price of $60?
    Using that then we know whether you are looking for a cheaper shop (meaning you kenna chopped) or you are asking for the impossible.

Deregistered

servicing of what? changing shutter? cmos/ccd cleaning? replacing electronics? cleaning lens?

even the shops gotta know what's the in job list before they can quote, you know

dunno isit me or what but i will always send it to the original brand's service centre. at least if something goes wrong somewhere then i wont blame myself for sendind it to the *wrong* place

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    dunno isit me or what but i will always send it to the original brand's service centre. at least if something goes wrong somewhere then i wont blame myself for sendind it to the *wrong* place

Do we need to do regular servicing for camera and lens?

regular servicing really is optional and depends on your personal style. some people service it every month. some people wait until it breaks down then send the cam in for servicing. its analogous to something like personal hygeine; soem people brush teeth everyday, others every 2 days...