Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1000

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

  1. #541
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Should upload to Photobucket instead. The watermark is being covered.
    oh i saw it.. ahhaa... nvm la....
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  2. #542
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Should upload to Photobucket instead. The watermark is being covered.
    look kinda soft to me...

    never go near to them?

    btw, third one from the top look like a shell to me..

  3. #543
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Near your place? If its near, just get it. At least save $20 odd.
    never ask...cos some1 fix to deal molo....

    wait i buy liao u wanna lend it from me...

  4. #544
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    look kinda soft to me...

    never go near to them?

    btw, third one from the top look like a shell to me..
    haha.. nope... sitting at the front row and the available lens is 55mm f1.8 and that is the brightest lens i have.. haha... and some pic pump iso to 1600 sia... sad sad sad... time to BBB... wahhaa....by feb....
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  5. #545

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    never ask...cos some1 fix to deal molo....

    wait i buy liao u wanna lend it from me...
    I intend to.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  6. #546

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    haha.. nope... sitting at the front row and the available lens is 55mm f1.8 and that is the brightest lens i have.. haha... and some pic pump iso to 1600 sia... sad sad sad... time to BBB... wahhaa....by feb....
    55mm f/1.8?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #547
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    55mm f/1.8?
    i mean 50mm hahahaha....
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  8. #548

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    i mean 50mm hahahaha....
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #549
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I intend to.
    heng nvr buy...

    i'm a poor kid!!!

  10. #550

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    heng nvr buy...

    i'm a poor kid!!!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #551
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    pick on some1 more BBB than me...

    me, just a average joe with less $$$ to spare..

    btw, how does 1 promote to senior? mth or exact date of enrolment?

  12. #552
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    so where'd u get it and damage?

    and looking forward for those photos.
    Bought for $660 at Song Brothers, SLS.



    Haven't finish going through my bonfire images... going to take quite some time

  13. #553

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    pick on some1 more BBB than me...

    me, just a average joe with less $$$ to spare..

    btw, how does 1 promote to senior? mth or exact date of enrolment?
    Still quite a long way to go for you.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #554

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    Bought for $660 at Song Brothers, SLS.



    Haven't finish going through my bonfire images... going to take quite some time
    SONG brothers??? that's a pretty gd price, for them..

    anyway, never go OP ah?

  15. #555
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Still quite a long way to go for you.
    days to go...

  16. #556

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    days to go...
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #557
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    SONG brothers??? that's a pretty gd price, for them..

    anyway, never go OP ah?
    Didn't. I was buying my flash with a friend (he bought one too), and he knew a person who worked at song brothers.

  18. #558

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    hey guys! back from australia

    i posted two pictures in the landscape section. please do comment if you have any. thanks much!
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...83#post5645083

  19. #559
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGozt View Post
    hey guys! back from australia

    i posted two pictures in the landscape section. please do comment if you have any. thanks much!
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...83#post5645083
    got pic of urself inside the background mah?

  20. #560
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 6 TCSS

    nice pic.. bet i cant do it...
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •