Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: help needed:how to embed photos

  1. #1

    Default help needed:how to embed photos

    HI all,
    can anyone advise how to embed photos in a thread? I am using deviant art.
    i tried pasting the embed link in the test thread but still no use.

    i tried <_img_> ...<_/img> without under score still doesnt work.

    thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    use [img]

    and [/img]

  3. #3

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    erm..isn't it quite straight forward?

    when u type a thread..there's this whole section where u can select what font/size/alignment u want to use. there's a tiny icon which allows u to input image. press it and paste ur image url inside it. finish.

  4. #4

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Quote Originally Posted by 4YiNg4 View Post
    HI all,
    can anyone advise how to embed photos in a thread? I am using deviant art.
    i tried pasting the embed link in the test thread but still no use.

    i tried <_img_> ...<_/img> without under score still doesnt work.

    thanks in advance.
    Have you read the stickies in the Newbies section? There's a Forum FAQ there.
    Alpha

  5. #5

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    use [img]

    and [/img]
    HI i tried that but it still does work. i tried in a testing thread

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608110

    doesnt work for me. does it work for u when u post images not from clubsnap gallery?
    Last edited by 4YiNg4; 22nd November 2009 at 01:27 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Have you read the stickies in the Newbies section? There's a Forum FAQ there.
    yes, i read, i believed that is how to embed photos from clubsnap gallery.
    i am trying to embed from deviantart instead. As most of photos are uploaded there, since the memory space in clubsnap a/c is limited.

  7. #7

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Quote Originally Posted by nysheng View Post
    erm..isn't it quite straight forward?

    when u type a thread..there's this whole section where u can select what font/size/alignment u want to use. there's a tiny icon which allows u to input image. press it and paste ur image url inside it. finish.
    i tried in the testing section, still not working.

    [IMG]..[IMG] appeared in the text, but when i saved...nothing appears

  8. #8

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Quote Originally Posted by 4YiNg4 View Post
    i tried in the testing section, still not working.

    [IMG]..[IMG] appeared in the text, but when i saved...nothing appears
    type like this: [IMG]... but when u end...u need to end with [/IMG]

  9. #9

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Quote Originally Posted by 4YiNg4 View Post
    i tried in the testing section, still not working.

    [IMG]..[IMG] appeared in the text, but when i saved...nothing appears
    You've been given the answer many times. Even the guide tells you what to do though it uses the gallery as an example.
    Alpha

  10. #10

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Ah, I see. You did not read the newbies guide corectly. You were linking to a web page that contained your image, but not the image itself. Please learn how to use your browser; you will discover how to right-click on an image to get it's actual path.

    Alpha

  11. #11
    Senior Member Diavonex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Admiralty
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Upload your picture to Gallery or Flickr and paste URL as indicated on picture below.


  12. #12
    Senior Member Diavonex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Admiralty
    Posts
    3,641

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Copy URL from Flickr.


  13. #13

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    problem solved hope to see more of ur pictures on CS!

    u can also right-click ur image, select "Copy Image Location" and paste the location in the image box.

  14. #14

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    All,

    Thanks for the help.
    Actually, i use the embed link in deviantart, which only shows in edit text. Guess tt only work in deviantart.
    Anyway, thanks again.

  15. #15

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    it seems to be working now for you.

  16. #16

    Default Re: help needed:how to embed photos

    Yupz..... =)
    posted a few of my photos on http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...58#post5632758
    kindly show ur support =P

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •