Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: L4D2 anyone??

  1. #1

    Default L4D2 anyone??

    does anybody here play l4d2??

  2. #2

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    I juz play 2days ago. I think it is much better than part 1.

  3. #3

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by valen17 View Post
    I juz play 2days ago. I think it is much better than part 1.
    How is it better?

    I only tried the demo. Seems no difference to me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy View Post
    How is it better?

    I only tried the demo. Seems no difference to me.
    it's loads different..haha.
    it's more realistic in l4d2...in terms of the environment. there are new boss zombies too.
    and the game play is overall alot harder than l4d.

    for example in the first campaign, u start out in a building. the fire and smoke can and will obstruct ur vision at times.

    the zombies also attack u from all sides..and not ur usual from just one direction in l4d. sitting and slowly killing them all is a sure fail plan cause it never seems to end.

  5. #5

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Charger reporting in.

  6. #6

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by nysheng View Post
    it's loads different..haha.
    it's more realistic in l4d2...in terms of the environment. there are new boss zombies too.
    and the game play is overall alot harder than l4d.

    for example in the first campaign, u start out in a building. the fire and smoke can and will obstruct ur vision at times.

    the zombies also attack u from all sides..and not ur usual from just one direction in l4d. sitting and slowly killing them all is a sure fail plan cause it never seems to end.
    No more camping cause Spliter can kill everyone who camps in 1 corner.

  7. #7

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy View Post
    How is it better?

    I only tried the demo. Seems no difference to me.
    Melee weapons r e best.

  8. #8

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Charger reporting in.
    haha..charger is actually easy to kill if u can see him charging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Melee weapons r e best.
    eh..melee weapons are actually not very effective. the only good thing is that they dun run out of ammo. but if u r caught out in an open area..the melee weapons are very useless..haha

  9. #9

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Yessss! I love how they made it so that you can't camp as often anymore.
    The music annoys me greatly though :/
    Inline Culture (:

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Repty View Post
    Yessss! I love how they made it so that you can't camp as often anymore.
    The music annoys me greatly though :/
    yea, spitters and jockeys'll stop corner camping

    really? You don't like the music? I'll be playing it for the 1st tiem tmwr

  11. #11
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    mi play too

    can find my nick
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  12. #12

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    guys can add me in steam ? legiz

    i just completed 2 campigns , haha parnish and swamp fever !
    melee weapons rocked , just got a few achievements now duno y reset to zero T.,T

  13. #13

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Repty View Post
    Yessss! I love how they made it so that you can't camp as often anymore.
    The music annoys me greatly though :/
    ya now they make the zombies smarter , some of them will climb down from the
    rooftop lol , damn funny , also got female boomer ,
    jockey is cute , the witch now walks around instead of sitting dwn there XD
    graphics also nicer

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    i felt giddy after that.

  15. #15
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    sounds like everyone have some fun with this game.. is this game out in the lan shops already?
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    sounds like everyone have some fun with this game.. is this game out in the lan shops already?
    yups!

    played it in Dhoby Gaut today. Awesum

  17. #17

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    but after playing the game, i wouldn't have paid so much for the 2nd version.

  18. #18

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Melee weapons r e best.
    chainsaw is awesome (:
    too bad it has a fuel limit.

    clown zombies are way creepy!
    ladeeda.

  19. #19

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by Repty View Post
    Yessss! I love how they made it so that you can't camp as often anymore.
    The music annoys me greatly though :/
    Yah loh, now i cannot b camper liao.

  20. #20

    Default Re: L4D2 anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    sounds like everyone have some fun with this game.. is this game out in the lan shops already?
    Safra Game Haven n Iluma lan shops also have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •