Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: What Happen To....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Angry What Happen To....

    My singnet email account???

    sighz!!!

    canx retrive mail..

    can double check the incoming mail POP 3 for singnet as well as outgoing?

    Shd be pop.singnet.com.sg and mail.singnet.com.sg right?

    But i canx seem to retrive my mail

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    "Men are so smart during sex...

    ..after all, they are plugged into a genius!"" ??? No wonder so many ppl are coming out wif "unplugged" albums now.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    My singnet email account???

    sighz!!!

    canx retrive mail..

    can double check the incoming mail POP 3 for singnet as well as outgoing?

    Shd be pop.singnet.com.sg and mail.singnet.com.sg right?

    But i canx seem to retrive my mail
    Incoming mail server : pop.singnet.com.sg
    Outgoing mail server : mail.singnet.com.sg

    if you have problem, try SingNet MyCommunicator
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    mail.singnet.com.sg is only for those that are on the toll-free lines.

    If your email has a mbox<number> use mbox<number>.singnet.com.sg as incoming

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    mail.singnet.com.sg is only for those that are on the toll-free lines.

    If your email has a mbox<number> use mbox<number>.singnet.com.sg as incoming


    all singnet users have to use the settings i just posted previous
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaweb
    Incoming mail server : pop.singnet.com.sg
    Outgoing mail server : mail.singnet.com.sg

    if you have problem, try SingNet MyCommunicator
    yup
    i know abt tt
    but i would like to rectify the problem in My outlook express

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    "Men are so smart during sex...

    ..after all, they are plugged into a genius!"" ??? No wonder so many ppl are coming out wif "unplugged" albums now.
    how was yr taiwan trip?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaweb
    Incoming mail server : pop.singnet.com.sg
    Outgoing mail server : mail.singnet.com.sg

    if you have problem, try SingNet MyCommunicator
    WOW!!!! That's what I call customer service!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    wah.... brother, you appear in the queerest timings.. heehee... how are you?

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    how was yr taiwan trip?
    Great. Thanks for those info. As for your advise on the ping lang babes, too bad me ain't got no lens wif good 'pulling power'. Took a risk, tried shooting from near ... got farked then went for another ... finally got it ...

    Some pics here (pretty lousy though) ...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=60738

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funksoulava
    WOW!!!! That's what I call customer service!!!
    he is working there hor?
    lolz!!!

    but how to rectify
    u havent tell mi yet

    line busy?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Great. Thanks for those info. As for your advise on the ping lang babes, too bad me ain't got no lens wif good 'pulling power'. Took a risk, tried shooting from near ... got farked then went for another ... finally got it ...

    Some pics here (pretty lousy though) ...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=60738
    U Wanna join us?
    We having a exchange program with the taiwan photographic society in dec / Jan...
    LOL

    Slurp... I miss their KIAM SOR KWAY!!!

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    he is working there hor?
    lolz!!!

    but how to rectify
    u havent tell mi yet

    line busy?
    why nobody asks if u have paid ur bill?

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    wah.... brother, you appear in the queerest timings.. heehee... how are you?
    Wah brudder.....you really the 24/7 CS man!! 1 little post like dat you oso can spot But hor, reminds me of the Police song......'every move you make, I'll be watchin' you.....'

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    why nobody asks if u have paid ur bill?
    aiyooo.... small small amount i settle very fast wan

    i can still check thru web base wor

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    U Wanna join us?
    We having a exchange program with the taiwan photographic society in dec / Jan...
    LOL

    Slurp... I miss their KIAM SOR KWAY!!!
    heh heh heh... this xchange open for all?? heehee... interested leh..

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funksoulava
    Wah brudder.....you really the 24/7 CS man!! 1 little post like dat you oso can spot But hor, reminds me of the Police song......'every move you make, I'll be watchin' you.....'

    heehee....

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    heh heh heh... this xchange open for all?? heehee... interested leh..
    Yea.. the i-c there has more or less plan out the agenda for us liao
    but it falls in dec...

    Imagine DEC is a hot season for Wedding...

    Either u r 2000 bucks richer or lesser

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    heh heh.. keep me posted lor

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •