Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 130

Thread: Outdoor Fashion Shoot With Pro Model On 22/02/2004

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades
    Sorry RuthBaby, just a little OT here but I like this part.

    Well this way you know who those who went for "other photoshoot" will be please to know that this is so so much better. Hehe.....

    Anyway goodluck on your shoot!
    lolz!!!
    yah
    i got pte list for my own.. lolz!!!
    getting cuter and cuter for the name list

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,570

    Default

    I just have got one thing to say. **** ON ME.....

    If you had posted this like 72 hours earlier, I would have gone with you. Remember, I was suppose to do one with RuthBaby and her gang in October last year? Because of totally unforseen circumstances, I couldn't be back on time to do it.

    Anyway, would have to wait for the next one. As for others who are contemplating, RuthBaby gets plenty of from me. If you want to know why, just PM me will do. I cannot release too much information in a public forum like this one. Will only do it in private.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agape01
    I just have got one thing to say. **** ON ME.....

    If you had posted this like 72 hours earlier, I would have gone with you. Remember, I was suppose to do one with RuthBaby and her gang in October last year? Because of totally unforseen circumstances, I couldn't be back on time to do it.

    Anyway, would have to wait for the next one. As for others who are contemplating, RuthBaby gets plenty of from me. If you want to know why, just PM me will do. I cannot release too much information in a public forum like this one. Will only do it in private.
    72 hours ago i was like busy snoring or luffing in my dreams...
    sure.. we coming up with some chic next month

    stay tune!!!!

  4. #24

    Default

    Hey Ruth,

    Thanks for dropping by our studio the other day, good to see ppl like you making photography affordable for every one !! Good luck with your shoot ! I am sure it'll be an enriching one for ppl here !

    Best regards
    Brett

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Hey Ruth,

    Thanks for dropping by our studio the other day, good to see ppl like you making photography affordable for every one !! Good luck with your shoot ! I am sure it'll be an enriching one for ppl here !

    Best regards
    Brett
    yeah!!! love your studio.. esp those lovely kids photo mounted on e wall....


    i was once a poor newbie.. ive gone thru tt... tts why i wouldnt CARROT THEIR POCKETs...

    hey
    lets talk biz in PM later...

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    yeah!!! love your studio.. esp those lovely kids photo mounted on e wall....


    i was once a poor newbie.. ive gone thru tt... tts why i wouldnt CARROT THEIR POCKETs...

    hey
    lets talk biz in PM later...
    Ya, well said Ruth. "That's why I wouldn't CARROT THEIR POCKETs...". Me too, still a POOR NEWBIE.....

    for our coming outdoor shoot!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Thumbs up Upzzzz...

    This is a good opportunity to learn from an instructor who learns the right way. The Hard way out. Looks like Ruth is raw diamond is craving out nicely into a precious diamond.

    Have been in this line for a long time and I personnaly would recommend Ruth skills is par with most experience photograhers in shooting people. Guys and gals, go for it as this is good opportunity to learn.

    Strike while the iron is still hot!!!!!

    You will not regret plus it's only $40.00 bucks! What more you want? Free? Never happend! Don't be so kiam siap. Some spends thousands and thousands of $$$$$ on equipment. So now is the best time to make full use of your equipment.

    Nothing to be shy about as everyone who goes for this kinda of shoot is learning too. I would personally do not mind joining if I have time. Ruth I think if I join this session, most probably you kick me out........

    Upzzzz for you..............

    Go Ruth! Go Baby!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Dear Pro Image,
    I dun have such a big head for such BIG HaT title.
    as i said.. its hard to define a pro.. but im willing to impart tt bit of knowledge to newbies.. from what i learn during class, and critiques here and there... its a learning session
    thanks for yr compliments again.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    61

    Default

    looks like a good chance to learn something!
    i want to go !!
    but i don't have a SLR, only a nikon coolpix 5000, can ?

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesteven
    looks like a good chance to learn something!
    i want to go !!
    but i don't have a SLR, only a nikon coolpix 5000, can ?
    Can... definitely... it's not about the camera... it's about the man behind the lens that matters. If got substance, any cheapo disposable camera also can ah...

  11. #31

    Default

    Agree with black diamond!
    It the man behind the lens.

    Too bad i got to take care my rascal, or i would be joining u!

    Ruthbabe is a cool organiser. She takes care of almost everyone's welfare. And she also lent me her Flash when i forgotten mine.

    Anyway, she just called me and say she cannot enter CS. What Happen?
    hmm... After all these. It just makes one ponder.

    Anyway, i hope those MODs can rectify the problem ASAP as she has some important PMs to reply and some address inside her PMs too. She needs to send out some FOC bounce cards to newbies who need them urgently!

    Such a nice lady!

    thumbs up!!

  12. #32

    Default

    Hi folks,
    i was not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc, thus i registered another nick...

    Those dudes who Pmed mi regarding the shoot, pls pm mi at the new nick.

    Thank U

    Mrs Canon: thanks

  13. #33

    Default

    Dearest All,

    I will be organizing a fashion shoot on 22nd Feb with my Pro Model, Alinda.
    We will be doing a outdoor fashion shoot with panning mode. We will have a instructor on standby to guide newbies as well. So donít be shy, join us.


    I assure Chic Makeup and Wardrobe for the model.

    Details as followed:
    Date: 22/02/2004
    Time: 1pm
    Venue: TBC
    Max: 10 Photographers
    Payment: $40.00 per pax

    An hour of pre- communication with my model is important as to re-assure she is comfortable with my photographers. We will go for coffee at some nearby cafť or kopitiam then we proceed with our 3 hours shoot at our venue.

    We will bring along props and reflector on that day.

    Please bring along yr tripod as we will be doing motion and panning shoots.

    If you donít want to reveal your name, I will put as Mr A. *lol *

    Thanks and Regards

    Cfm:
    1. Mr. A.Y
    2. Mr Shy Guy
    3. Mr Shy Guy's Frd
    4. Mr I F
    5. Mr. C.S
    6. Fox
    7. Rolzlink
    8. Hantaro
    9.
    10.

    Pending:
    1. Knight Ong
    2. Yezrah


    Reserve:








    Pics Of Alinda During Some previous Shoots

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munwai
    Just to share share...
    the intro-cum-chill out, networking session...

    RuthBabe, dun kill me hor, i hotlink from your web album ..hehee..


    ahhh... tiong bahru plaza macs... n dats agnes the model...

  15. #35
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RudeBaby
    Hi folks,
    i was not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc, thus i registered another nick...

    Those dudes who Pmed mi regarding the shoot, pls pm mi at the new nick.

    Thank U

    Mrs Canon: thanks
    OT:

    Hey,

    I checked but couldn't find any probs. Can you list your
    OS version
    Browser Name & Version

    Can you also describe your problem in detail. What exactly do you mean by you were "not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc"?

    I'll see if can find anything.

  16. #36

    Exclamation Posting on behalf...

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    OT:

    Hey,

    I checked but couldn't find any probs. Can you list your
    OS version
    Browser Name & Version

    Can you also describe your problem in detail. What exactly do you mean by you were "not able to log into my Ruthbaby acc"?

    I'll see if can find anything.
    Hi Edmund,
    ....posting on behalf of RuthBaby, FYNA...

    Browser name:
    FlashPeak slim Browser, Nescape 7.1 both
    OS: Window XP Professional
    The bandwidth to my access in very limited. And It happen since 5 in the evening last night until now.
    It keep showing: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
    But when I used my friendís account to log in. Itís pretty fast. Like my normal login in clubsnap. Please assist and advice.

    Thank you.

  17. #37

    Default

    Cfm:
    1. Mr. A.Y
    2. Mr Shy Guy
    3. Mr Shy Guy's Frd
    4. Mr I F
    5. Mr. C.S
    6. Fox
    7. Rolzlink
    8. Hantaro
    9. jo3pit
    10. Steve Lee

    Pending:
    1. Knight Ong
    2. Yezrah


    Reserve:
    1. Innovas

    What is Panning and Motion?
    Some peeps were asking whats tt abt on portraiture. Anyway We call tt fashion panning.

    Panning is a technique where the camera is moved to follow a moving subject, keeping it in the same position in the viewfinder. It is more effective when the subject is moving across the picture than when it is moving towards (or away from) the camera. It produces a relatively sharp subject seen against a blurred background and can be very effective in giving an impression of movement and speed.

    To pan using a handheld camera, you should swing from the hips and follow the movement across, pressing the shutter only in mid swing and continuing to follow the motion through. With practice you can get the effect even better using a pan and tilt head on a tripod.



    Peeps will recieve more notes during the shooting.

    See ya guys
    Last edited by RudeBaby; 5th February 2004 at 11:26 AM.

  18. #38
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munwai
    Hi Edmund,
    ....posting on behalf of RuthBaby, FYNA...

    Browser name:
    FlashPeak slim Browser, Nescape 7.1 both
    OS: Window XP Professional
    The bandwidth to my access in very limited. And It happen since 5 in the evening last night until now.
    It keep showing: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
    But when I used my friendís account to log in. Itís pretty fast. Like my normal login in clubsnap. Please assist and advice.

    Thank you.
    Hmm.. thats very weird..
    Anyway, I will check it out to see if I can find anything and update back here.

  19. #39

    Default

    Hiya,
    interested if this is an outdoor shoot. Any more vacancies, or do I go on the reserve list?

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Hiya,
    interested if this is an outdoor shoot. Any more vacancies, or do I go on the reserve list?
    its an outdoor shoot. i can put u on reserve

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •