Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help me decide...

Default Re: Help me decide...

Awww.................come on guys, cool it. What TS wanted was just help him decide on which camera to get. Instead of helping him, i think he's getting confused with all the arguments in the technical aspect (not to mention about starting a flame war). This is a respectful forum, why fight?
    Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinions. So just respect each others way of explanation. Its to each his own.

Let's make CS a fun place to be and not fight!
    Take the shot!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by android17 View Post
    I'm sure photographers will know what u mentioned. But people who are clueless about photography (company or event organisers) will hv the thinking that Nikon and Canon are more professional... so in a way having a pro canikon cam might help in projecting a better image. Like I said, it has nothing to do with the camera. Its the branding...

Of cos with Sony coming so strongly in the dslr market, hopefully this kind of perception will change in the years to.come.

Btw Ts I still recommend the a550. Its a very good camera that seriously can't be beaten by any other camera of a similar price.
    That is a load of rubbish.

When a photographer first meet the client, you think he bring his gear with him? The only thing the clients see first is the portfolio. If a client judges a photographer by the brand of the gear he uses and complains about it, this client will not be a good one. Down the road this client will also give a lot of other problems.

I rather not have this kind of clients.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Awww.................come on guys, cool it. What TS wanted was just help him decide on which camera to get. Instead of helping him, i think he's getting confused with all the arguments in the technical aspect (not to mention about starting a flame war). This is a respectful forum, why fight?
    Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinions. So just respect each others way of explanation. Its to each his own.

Let's make CS a fun place to be and not fight!
    It is amazing how much brand "loyalty" everyone has. This happens everywhere here, flickr, dpreview, everywhere.

People seem to forget these cameras are just tools... While everyone's at it, folks at the camera companies are laughing their way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    It is amazing how much brand "loyalty" everyone has. This happens everywhere here, flickr, dpreview, everywhere.

People seem to forget these cameras are just tools... While everyone's at it, folks at the camera companies are laughing their way to the bank.
    Yup, there's just too many choices out there. It never ends
    Take the shot!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234