Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: |The Beauty Lies Below|

  1. #1

    Wink |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Oftenly we look at others...
    Whereby we felt that others are much better than us...
    For once, just once, let's not look up...
    Let's look down within us...
    There is a beauty in us that we might not even realise...

    aka AhXiong

  2. #2
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Hey MrLens, can you tell us wat this is? Kinda hard making it out. Some kind of reflection of the ceiling?
    Take the shot!

  3. #3

    Default Re: |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Hey MrLens, can you tell us wat this is? Kinda hard making it out. Some kind of reflection of the ceiling?
    it was a mirror reflection and this photo is taken in one of the church in germany
    aka AhXiong

  4. #4
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLens View Post
    it was a mirror reflection and this photo is taken in one of the church in germany
    Oh, then did you take the architecture of this church and its decor?
    Take the shot!

  5. #5

    Default Re: |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Oh, then did you take the architecture of this church and its decor?
    yup... stay tune...
    aka AhXiong

  6. #6
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Feels dizzy when I look at the pic but it's a capture with nice colours.

  7. #7

    Default Re: |The Beauty Lies Below|

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    Feels dizzy when I look at the pic but it's a capture with nice colours.
    haha... thanks
    aka AhXiong

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •