Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm New to photography, need opinion on which entry level DSLR camera to begin with?

Default Re: I'm New to photography, need opinion on which entry level DSLR camera to begin wi

Quote Originally Posted by gerigoh View Post
    I am thinking of getting a second hand DSLR for a start. Can anyone who's kind enough to give me advice on which camera is good enough as a beginner? I do not have much knowledge on the functions & features of each camera models.
    Read this tread first

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627308
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

Default Re: I'm New to photography, need opinion on which entry level DSLR camera to begin wi

My friend was comparing between D5000 and D90 also..in the end he bought the D90 as the dials are more accessible ( for eg the dial to change between P S A M modes, the button to increase and decrease EV, the button to change between Single shot, continuous shot or timer, a button for changing ISO...)

For D5000, all these need to be adjusted using the menu shown on the LCD screen, it might affect your response time if u need to change settings in a hurry

However..if you are just a casual shooter..by all means get the D5000 as it is lighter and more portable

My 2 cents worth..
    Last edited by antares2063; 7th January 2010 at 04:50 PM.
    Nikon D750 and some manual focus primes :)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345