Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange things on MRT

Default Re: Strange things on MRT

Got 1 guy. On hearing the annoucement, pls hold the bar as the train going to switch lane, he holds it. But the joke is that he is sitting down!!! Second from the bar, haha!

For those who wonder why some dont bother to sit even empty seats, reason is simple. (unless too many empty n no ppl.) Either they alighting soon or once like me, thinking that if seated, wouldn't last long as to give up when there is someone who need it more. I only sit on the buses, cause hardly tio those who need seats n bus journey is long, dont expect me to stand.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

most of this people is usually mentally ill. but interesting enough they pay to board the train.

I take bus most of the time and seen a mentally ill guy always board the bus without paying and the bus driver cannot do anything about it.

Yesterday, i was sitting beside a young guy on the bus. At first i tot he is talking to someone else on the handphone.. but later then notice he is neither holding a phone or a handfree ear pierce on.

Not too racist I hope, just sharing what I saw one evening. I saw a train segment full of workers from India, passengers - it was quite empty that train, just avoid that segment... Fear of the "aura of death".

haha..i ever see a couple reading magazines and newspaper...the train was damn crowded and squeezy...guess what..a blind couple stood in front of them and they din bother giving up the seats...wonder who is more blind?

i saw this funny thing before

2 guys 1 girl (indian)... so dont know what they talking about

1 guy and 1 girl keep shouting at another guy in tamil....

that guy just stand there looking down at the floor..

the girl slap him. guy punch his stomach...

but he never resist, just look down.

another 1...

few of us caught a molester...

1 aunty shout at him, can u please stop what u r doiing to this girl

he turn back and stare at the aunty. aunty stares back. all of us stare at him... next stop (tiong bahru). he get out of train, aunty shout dont let him go....

but he run out liao... he is about 170cm. wears specs. looks very geeky.

saw this guy in mrt,dig his nose then put in his mouth!Alot times,like 5-6 times.Dig his ear then smell the thing!also alot times.Then touch his shoe then put in his nose again!

1) saw a woman eating a big drumstick...think very funny.
    2) saw 3 ang moh discussing and pointing at the fine logos: "LOOK!!"
    Last edited by baggiolee; 16th November 2009 at 01:41 PM.

Strange happenings become funny attitude.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    1) saw a woman eating a big drumstick...think very funny.
    2) saw 3 ang moh discussing and pointing at the fine logos: "LOOK!!"
    once saw before a lady peeling the bean spourts at the corner sit..

maybe if this thread last longer it may have a "STOMP" style where people starts posting strange observations in the MRT...
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Not too racist I hope, just sharing what I saw one evening. I saw a train segment full of workers from India, passengers - it was quite empty that train, just avoid that segment... Fear of the "aura of death".
    well, it is not racist and should not be viewed as racist...

the same thing will happen when there is a cabin full of guys in green or students in PE attire... (btw, believe most of us will also at one stage or another have taken a public transport after the activities and have people staring at us)
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

Speaking of weird occurences on mrt, I have a group of friends who occasionally do some of these stuff purposely out of boredom, such as shouting "motherfuc*ing ch*w che* by*" at the top of their voices when no one is looking. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LenzLaw View Post
    Speaking of weird occurences on mrt, I have a group of friends who occasionally do some of these stuff purposely out of boredom, such as shouting "motherfuc*ing ch*w che* by*" at the top of their voices when no one is looking. Lol.
    just because they are your friends, doesn't mean they are not crazy. (i'm assuming you are not crazy either, which could be proven wrong ).

I've this one.

Was on the train home to boon lay from tanjong pagar on national day after fireworks shoot. This indian guy boarded at outram...sang the national anthem at the top of his voice repeatedly throughout the whole journey and commanded himself (army style)

Twice.

Second time, also going back to boon lay. Saw him (same cabin too) and he was singing some indian song (very obviously out of tune) at the top of his voice and dancing to it...Totally oblivous to stares.

Interesting guy.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    I've this one.

Was on the train home to boon lay from tanjong pagar on national day after fireworks shoot. This indian guy boarded at outram...sang the national anthem at the top of his voice repeatedly throughout the whole journey and commanded himself (army style)

Twice.

Second time, also going back to boon lay. Saw him (same cabin too) and he was singing some indian song (very obviously out of tune) at the top of his voice and dancing to it...Totally oblivous to stares.

Interesting guy.
    Is the Indian Uncle with WHITE HAIR? Always see this Uncle Jogging at West Coast Highway and Shout like army
    Nikon D90 only

i have only seen one weird scene on one lovely morning... there's one "crazy" fella who walks from 1 end of the MRT to the other, then walk back... then walk to the other end again...

weird crap.
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    I've this one.

Twice.

Interesting guy.
    did he dance around the pole like the bollywood movies?

Quote Originally Posted by happyranchu View Post
    most of this people is usually mentally ill. but interesting enough they pay to board the train.

I take bus most of the time and seen a mentally ill guy always board the bus without paying and the bus driver cannot do anything about it.

Yesterday, i was sitting beside a young guy on the bus. At first i tot he is talking to someone else on the handphone.. but later then notice he is neither holding a phone or a handfree ear pierce on.
    yes its true. in case you dont know, taking public transportation is part of integrating them back to society. those who work in the field at IMH would know . you give them $2 or so and teach them how to board train, take train. dont worry, they're not violent in fact friendly
    Nikon D7000 : Tamron 17-50VC f2.8, SB-900
    Nikon D90 : Nikon 18-105 VR, SB-600

A beautiful slender girl sat beside me during an mrt trip. She wore a lovely short dress and sports a short hair do.
    After 10min of riding on mrt she fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder. When she awoke, she smiled and blushed. i felt this was the strangest thing in mrt... is this counted??

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    A beautiful slender girl sat beside me during an mrt trip. She wore a lovely short dress and sports a short hair do.
    After 10min of riding on mrt she fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder. When she awoke, she smiled and blushed. i felt this was the strangest thing in mrt... is this counted??
    This is not strange, this is fortune falling on your shoulder.
    I wish I can have that.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast