Thread: newbie

Default newbie

Hi everyone, i just started on using SLRs cameras and really need expertise advice here. Anyone got links to canon eos5 online manual. Gonna acquire a second-hand one so really need manual to explore the full use of the camera. Thanks!!

Wow..... a newbie and u are going for a EOS 5 already........

ClubSNAP Admin

Default Re: newbie

Originally posted by jude
    Hi everyone, i just started on using SLRs cameras and really need expertise advice here. Anyone got links to canon eos5 online manual. Gonna acquire a second-hand one so really need manual to explore the full use of the camera. Thanks!!
    I don't think there's any online manual for EOS 5, there are some user here who uses this camera, ask around, i'm sure they will be kind enough to make you a photocopy.

If you really can't get it, leave me a PM, i'll try to loan a copy to make duplicate for you.

Default thx

thanks simon. i will play ard with the camera when i get if i still dun get some of the functions then i will post here well, i decided in getting this camera becos my fren strongly recommend it. it seems to have serve him well( he has eos5 as well) and i have used it b4 which i find it to my liking. well, i hope its worth it!!