Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: enhancement tool

  1. #1

    Default enhancement tool

    guys,

    there are 3 elements to a good photo. (beside the photographer)
    camera, lens and the PP.
    i shot a VN gal, she looks very pretty but my lens was so sharp that
    i realised only later that she has many freckles on her facial.

    which editing tool can remove the marks?

    kam sia,
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    Without looking at your picture my best guess it to use photoshop spot healing brush tool

    Rgds

    THT

  3. #3

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    I have found mama shan powder easy to use and effective.

    You may want to take a look at

    http://www.photoshopmama.net/products.html?reload


  4. #4

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    Quote Originally Posted by tanhot View Post
    Without looking at your picture my best guess it to use photoshop spot healing brush tool

    Rgds

    THT
    yes, i think ps is one of the option but am trying to see if i could get something else
    that is available online for free.


    Quote Originally Posted by WeiKhuen View Post
    I have found mama shan powder easy to use and effective.

    You may want to take a look at

    http://www.photoshopmama.net/products.html?reload


    does user like me hv to pay extra for this even if we own a ps?
    it certainly look awsome on the intro pic they showed.
    my wife would certainly love it.
    Last edited by yeobt; 12th November 2009 at 09:21 PM.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  5. #5

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    guys,

    i've no time to commit for a full PS course. but am keen to enhance my shots.
    anyone interested to coach me on core features used by photographer in foto enhancing?

    plz PM me your charges.

    kam sia,
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  6. #6
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    guys,

    i've no time to commit for a full PS course. but am keen to enhance my shots.
    anyone interested to coach me on core features used by photographer in foto enhancing?

    plz PM me your charges.

    kam sia,
    Hello, yeobt.
    For a free one, seriously can try out GIMP. It's not too bad. Really. I only used it for a short while very minimally, but find it not bad. It's my own fault because I couldn't get used to its menu. I was more used to the Photoshop style.
    You seemed to be in a hurry to learn some PP skills.... why? Your company's that big photo at the side of the building, that project requires your PP is it ?

  7. #7

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Hello, yeobt.
    For a free one, seriously can try out GIMP. It's not too bad. Really. I only used it for a short while very minimally, but find it not bad. It's my own fault because I couldn't get used to its menu. I was more used to the Photoshop style.
    You seemed to be in a hurry to learn some PP skills.... why? Your company's that big photo at the side of the building, that project requires your PP is it ?
    hey thanks for your points.

    hurry? no lah, i thought it would be good if i could use PP to make my shots look perfect.
    we have graphic designers to do all those PP works. this coaching is for my personal interest.

    oh, you still remember i took fotos for my coy's project. well, those fotos i took has been
    printed and is featuring on a public gallery now. we also engaged a pro fotographer for
    studio shots but you know what? the images he took turned out all blur when it was
    blown to life size. dont know why...

    any tutor to intro...?
    Last edited by yeobt; 14th November 2009 at 02:15 AM.
    Taoism 你知[道]吗?http://yeobt.multiply.com
    Read With An Open Mind And Surely You Will Be Benefited.

  8. #8
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: enhancement tool

    Quote Originally Posted by yeobt View Post
    hey thanks for your points.

    hurry? no lah, i thought it would be good if i could use PP to make my shots look perfect.
    we have graphic designers to do all those PP works. this coaching is for my personal interest.

    oh, you still remember i took fotos for my coy's project. well, those fotos i took has been
    printed and is featuring on a public gallery now. we also engaged a pro fotographer for
    studio shots but you know what? the images he took turned out all blur when it was
    blown to life size. dont know why...

    any tutor to intro...?
    Turned out blur when blown to life size? Oh, no... don't know how to comment, hehe... I am not a professional.
    As I am sure you know, a 4-5 sessions formal Photoshop course would cost around $250. A personal tutor would certainly be more.
    I don't know of any such tutors.
    But I have been thinking about going for the PS courses. Get my rusty brain started...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •