Thread: Salvation Army, how to donate?

Default Salvation Army, how to donate?

Dudes,

How do I donate stuff to salvation army? Where are their collection stations? I got loads of old stuff (e.g. clothes, books, shoes) I want to donate. But I don't have a car. If it's somewhere I can't easily reach, what can I do?

Thanks
    Last edited by johnyu; 1st February 2004 at 03:12 PM.

Deregistered

they should have a website, but erm, i'm not aware of the url.

personally, if the items are serviceable etc, you may want to contact Red Cross Singapore to see if they would like to take the things in. after all, they dont get anything from ComChest...

Quote Originally Posted by johnyu
    Dudes,

How do I donate stuff to salvation army? Where are their collection stations? I got loads of old stuff (e.g. clothes, books, shoes) I want to donate. But I don't have a car. If it's somewhere I can't easier reach, what can I do?

Thanks
    If you have alot of items to donate, you may call 62885438. I think they have five collection centres in Singapore called the Family Thrifty Stores. They are located at Bukit Merah, Changi village, Upper Serangoon, Upper Bukit Timah and Changi Road North. Just give them a call and they would direct you to the correct place or they would send someone to collect your stuff at your house.

Cheers

Steven Tor