Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Luckily i didn't login into her blog.

login also no big deal what. a few clicks from you won't make her earn more than XX lah. relac.

Blog Entries

Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

it's about time i went home

good night everyone, remember not to give me the unpleasant task of serving infractions tomorrow morning
    play nice

Fully agreed.

I think MOE forgot to include that in their educational syllabus

Quote Originally Posted by confession View Post
    comments are free. but one has to watch the limits of how one comments and to even pass judgement...that is something which I think goes beyond your capability.

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    this is really a big joke.

firstly, moller thinks she is model.

2ndly, moller thinks photographers are gwc.

double fail.

and when only specialize in sexy, lingerie and naked themes... she want ppl to not think about sex. you stir ppl's minds but want ppl to be monk.

anyway, folks, dont need to lose ur breadth on her. haha. the rate she is going, she will be the next miss hairy beaver or ris low.
    haha i love what u say
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    haha i love what u say
    definitely bipolar.

this is really a big joke.

firstly, moller thinks she is model.

2ndly, moller thinks photographers are gwc.

double fail.

and when only specialize in sexy, lingerie and naked themes... she want ppl to not think about sex. you stir ppl's minds but want ppl to be monk.

anyway, folks, dont need to lose ur breadth on her. haha. the rate she is going, she will be the next miss hairy beaver or ris low.
    what will we do without all these mollers and ex-beauty queens to entertain us?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    what will we do without all these mollers and ex-beauty queens to entertain us?
    We will sleep earlier......

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    haha i love what u say
    especially the part about ris low.

man, you are just DYING to be famous, right?

Yawn.....i think most of us are bored with her already......

Miss Ng thanks for entertain us tonight.....hope that your blog will HUAT.

Lol.

I agree with Phoenix to a certain extent.

There are TOO many guys out there claiming they are photographers just because they have a Camera.

But their main agenda is to suggest sick and pervertic offers.

Guess Models gotta be wary of such unprofessionals.

ps there are more guys than girls on CS i assume,Maybe its a mistake to create such a thread..
    Later Riot.. ha

yea.. she talks very BIG, one of the few fellas on this planet who annoys me. where's ur playboy shoot? FHM UK?

5 figure per shoot salary?

nothing to back up what u say... okay fine to dream big. but phoenix. pls dont go dissing others.

Quote Originally Posted by beckiish View Post
    Lol.

There are TOO many guys out there claiming they are photographers just because they have a Camera.

ps there are more guys than girls on CS i assume,Maybe its a mistake to create such a thread..
    Later Riot.. ha
    fine to back ur fellow friend. but when she offer or (could only) offer nothing else but sexy and naked themes? what kind of crowd will she attract?

Lol.

Later Riot.. ha
    There are loads of girls out here trying to be models too just cause their friends told them they were pretty.
    There has to be a supply of girls willing to be their models, therefore their existence yes?

Her statement was way too generalizing.
    ladeeda.

Lol.

Later Riot.. ha

maybe they want to create art?

fine to back ur fellow friend. but when she offer or (could only) offer nothing else but sexy and naked themes? what kind of crowd will she attract?
    Agreed. It's not too good an idea to judge people when you yourself are taking shots that encourage GWCs.
    ladeeda.

Lol.

Later Riot.. ha

ya agree!!! jus because they got camera they think they can shoot xiaomeimei so well....
    they think with their birds....not their heads.....

haha later create riot then ho seh!!!......ganged b***

then they ask.....want shoot lingerie not? wait nv shoot lingerie and shoot fashion thn not happy and then dun want shoot liao

LOL....

yea.. she talks very BIG, one of the few fellas on this planet who annoys me. where's ur playboy shoot? FHM UK?

nothing to back up what u say... okay fine to dream big. but phoenix. pls dont go dissing others.
    lol short fart....now protecting the models when i tot some one say all spore models cant make it LOL.

sighz... seem like i have miss out something.... what's about? Summary?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

comments are free.....eh i decline the playboy one. its 15k. 5 figure yes. but its nude and since i dun do nude anymore and onli fashion haha. u can ask shixin bout tt. 15k offered

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    sighz... seem like i have miss out something.... what's about? Summary?
    lol.....you are late, tonight suddenly so happening.

Summary....Bipolar disorder
    Last edited by Leong23; 12th November 2009 at 03:22 AM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast