Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 232

Thread: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

  1. #141

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    it is still a need, we cannot complete the cycle if we don't procreate
    ok bro, c u at work tomoro

  2. #142

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    btw to the ts, if you don't like it then why do it, it is your choice

    since you choose to do it, then you jolly well live with your choice and not whine after doing it
    eh u dun even understand what im trying to say in my first post......im asking whether u guys are disturbed...not telling u all that im disturbed...of coz im not disturbed la...i where got so easy disturbed de LOL
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  3. #143
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    it that you, Ms Low

  4. #144

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    it's too simplistic to label sex a "need" or a "want".

    sex can be many other things too, like "bait" and "commodity".

  5. #145

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    it that you, Ms Low
    LOL dun compare me to Ris Low...im way better thn tt piece of ****
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

  6. #146
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    it's too simplistic to label sex a "need" or a "want".

    sex can be many other things too, like "bait" and "commodity".
    that is exploiting the need

  7. #147
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    eh u dun even understand what im trying to say in my first post......im asking whether u guys are disturbed...not telling u all that im disturbed...of coz im not disturbed la...i where got so easy disturbed de LOL
    from your post, you sound very disturbed

  8. #148
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    it that you, Ms Low


    It must be the Bipolar disorder again.

  9. #149

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    eh u dun even understand what im trying to say in my first post......im asking whether u guys are disturbed...not telling u all that im disturbed...of coz im not disturbed la...i where got so easy disturbed de LOL
    "wtf la......imagine he shoot you then after that when u say byebye and go home tt time...then he go upload the pics to his comp and print ur lingerie pic...then sit at the computer table and take out his bird and then use his hand to grasp his bird's neck and move it up and down. Gross."

    of course you are disturbed, that's why you had to use strong language like WTF and GROSS mah...

  10. #150

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Creating a "storm" here so that more people will be curious who you are and hence, generating more revenue for yourself when they visit your blog ??!!!

    Quote from your blog
    "i'm adopting the XiaXue attitude...if u hate me, thx for the gossips that make me more famous and gain more publicity, and thx for my viewerships rate hoho as I'm earning $$$ from it.

    I will get on with my life by becoming more famous while you haters will be the DOGS that do the work for me and spread my name."

    Unquote.

    Very clever.... hats off

    PS: BTW, Art is very subjective... one man's meat is another man's poison... not that I am a GWC anyway.

  11. #151
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    eh u dun even understand what im trying to say in my first post......im asking whether u guys are disturbed...not telling u all that im disturbed...of coz im not disturbed la...i where got so easy disturbed de LOL



    i think i'm getting disturbed by the fact that you are not bothered or disturbed by it

  12. #152
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    ok bro, c u at work tomoro
    i am at work now

  13. #153

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    LOL dun compare me to Ris Low...im way better thn tt piece of ****
    ris has officially expanded our vocabulary with BOOMZ and SHINGZ. can you top that? lol.

  14. #154
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor73 View Post
    Creating a "storm" here so that more people will be curious who you are and hence, generating more revenue for yourself when they visit your blog ??!!!

    Quote from your blog
    "i'm adopting the XiaXue attitude...if u hate me, thx for the gossips that make me more famous and gain more publicity, and thx for my viewerships rate hoho as I'm earning $$$ from it.

    I will get on with my life by becoming more famous while you haters will be the DOGS that do the work for me and spread my name."

    Unquote.

    Very clever.... hats off

    PS: BTW, Art is very subjective... one man's meat is another man's poison... not that I am a GWC anyway.
    Luckily i didn't login into her blog.

  15. #155
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    LOL dun compare me to Ris Low...im way better thn tt piece of ****
    i was not referring to anyone, but since you volunteered ....

  16. #156

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Gosh pHeOnIX.

    Anybody can try to be a photographer if they want no matter how bad they are.
    Anybody can also try to be a model no matter how they look.

    Art is subjective, anything can be art. Who are you to judge. Just cause YOU think your photogs are not gwc doesn't change a thing that your pictures are lingerie shots. So, why are you taking non-art pictures?

  17. #157
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    Quote Originally Posted by hismasterpiece View Post
    Gosh pHeOnIX.

    Anybody can try to be a photographer if they want no matter how bad they are.
    Anybody can also try to be a model no matter how they look.

    Art is subjective, anything can be art. Who are you to judge. Just cause YOU think your photogs are not gwc doesn't change a thing that your pictures are lingerie shots. So, why are you taking non-art pictures?
    maybe because of Bipolar disorder....

  18. #158
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    it must be time for her meds

  19. #159

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    this is really a big joke.

    firstly, moller thinks she is model.

    2ndly, moller thinks photographers are gwc.

    double fail.

    and when only specialize in sexy, lingerie and naked themes... she want ppl to not think about sex. you stir ppl's minds but want ppl to be monk.

    anyway, folks, dont need to lose ur breadth on her. haha. the rate she is going, she will be the next miss hairy beaver or ris low.

  20. #160

    Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

    at least she's home in her curfew time.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •