Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast

Thread: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    caught the ball liao

soon you going to drag your grandpa in.....
    LOL haha.i gonna slp laio...continue tomolo... gdnite ppl.
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    becoz comments are free. and what do u think of sunshine tracy?
    But that doesn't mean you go around attacking another person!
    I don't know her but I definitely think she's a nicer person than you are now.
    ladeeda.

Okies...how wud u rate Devine, Artemis, Helmut, License to Shoot etc? no offense to artemis old man though and license to shoot though
    Please...do not even try to deviate from the statement you have made.

How I view them or what is my own personal opinion to which you not privy to. How I rate them is not even in my own personal capacity to. Cos I do not follow what they do and I do not take what they take.

So please do not try to take my words out of context when in fact what I am distinctively referring to are and will be the works you have done which shows to me that you obviously have no idea what you are trying to do and say. U take lingerie and nude pics only to slam the rest of the photogs who did not take u and other models like Naomi and even Tracy goes to show that you really have no idea of any sense of decency and respect to other models.
    Last edited by confession; 12th November 2009 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by confession View Post
    to show that you really have no idea sense of respect to other.
    Proven.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    is it the kind of face in your portfolio?

go ahead PLEASE :P
    please refer to last post..

i got better things to do.

suffice to say, the second picture that zaren posted, i don't consider that art

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you start a thread and judge everyone's portfolio la

give constructive comments
    i don't have nude girls lying on bed in my portfolio.. she sure don't like mine.

I MISS DCA korkor.....he wil always be here to tackle me. now no one here can defeat me...so sad
    i think he scared of you after you tell him to check your cup size.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ris has officially expanded our vocabulary with BOOMZ and SHINGZ. can you top that? lol.
    it will be

BoOmZ and ShInGz

Quote Originally Posted by beckiish View Post
    Lol.

I agree with Phoenix to a certain extent.

There are TOO many guys out there claiming they are photographers just because they have a Camera.

But their main agenda is to suggest sick and pervertic offers.

Guess Models gotta be wary of such unprofessionals.
    the last time i saw you speak up it was defend a person accused of that!

now, i don't know if that person did what he did, but i do know that a while back i noticed that every person in his friends list on facebook is a female.

maybe there's nothing wrong with what he did, but having that trait raises alarm bells in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    this is art

wah i'm 11 pages late!!!!

eh im not like Ris Low....she is her, im me......she got pea brains. I have firebird brains.
    simi is firebird brains???

Okies...how wud u rate Devine, Artemis, Helmut, License to Shoot etc? no offense to artemis old man though and license to shoot though
    aiya.. the only person who was on your side said that devine very good person:

link

Quote Originally Posted by beckiish
    Hi everyone,

This is Rebecca here. And what i am about to say would be based on facts as i have worked with the photographer before.

During the shoot he was professional and gave me the respect that i want.

i just hope that whoever that is , stop flaming and state groundless "facts".

Peace.

with love,
    Rebecca
    so now ar, you just lost your only ally.

wah ts portfolio very seductive wor. nice!!

if you not sincere,

apologise for what?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    wah ts portfolio very seductive wor. nice!!
    you nosebleed ar,

she already ask dca to check her cup size before,

she ask me to show her nude photo of myself..

you better run far far away

let's see, phoenix ng used to be known as "baby phoenix"

most effective way to cut down body fats

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Phoenix
    1. have more sex
    well that explains many things!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that's not sexy enough.

Mine better, clean and clear to the point. No hiding.

Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast