Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 589101112 LastLast

Thread: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    We will sleep earlier......
    Wow. I have never seen such a thread moving so fast and furious. Some more with The Law joining in as well. So many pages within the hour.
    After a while, even Ris Low gets stale...
    Agree with Leong23.
    Sleep liao lah....
    There are as many Mollers with enlarged oral orifices as there are GWCs. Can't make all of them happy.

Default Re: ***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    sighz... seem like i have miss out something.... what's about? Summary?
    bipolar girl disses all photographers in CS with her generalizing statements.
    ladeeda.

use chinese summarize faster
    一只火鸟在考北一写老人家裤子里的鸟,不知道这只鸟是从谁的裤子跑出来的
    pedantic.

phoenix ng, a model, is pissed off that some photogs in CS said that all sg models (including her, by definition) cmi. she creates this thread to tekan and ridicule these photogs, whom she labels GWC's. however, she draws a distinction between the photogs who shot her nude and lingerie photos and the so called GWC's, despite the fact that there is no discernable difference in the quality of work produced by both. this may be a ploy to generate more clicks for her money spinning blog, but most CSers don't seem to give a rat's arse anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    phoenix ng, a model, is pissed off that some photogs in CS said that all sg models (including her, by definition) cmi. she creates this thread to tekan and ridicule these photogs, whom she labels GWC's. however, she draws a distinction between the photogs who shot her nude and lingerie photos and the so called GWC's, despite the fact that there is no discernable difference in the quality of work produced by both. this may be a ploy to generate more clicks for her money spinning blog, but most CSers don't seem to give a rat's arse anymore.
    lol......at least tt shows u dun have a pea brain.

but well as u can see im not saying ALL photogs.

only GWCs

there are of coz photogs here whom i respect like Phoakm and Ejunlow
    ~Right & Wrong Are Just Illusions~
    http://miss-phoenix-ng.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    lol.....you are late, tonight suddenly so happening.

Summary....Bipolar disorder
    ris low II? ok ok
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

"No bad or good publicity, only Publicity" find familiar?

What stuff that will only attract fly?

ris low II? ok ok

eh im not like Ris Low....she is her, im me......she got pea brains. I have firebird brains.

and yea im not sunshine tracy either....she got black sunrays coming out of her sunshine below...tts why her name is sunshine tracy....black rays of sunlight potruding.but mine is shaved
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ng View Post
    lol......at least tt shows u dun have a pea brain.

but well as u can see im not saying ALL photogs.

only GWCs

there are of coz photogs here whom i respect like Phoakm and Ejunlow
    of course...you are not saying all photogs.

You are just referring to the ones who take lingerie pics of others are GWCs and the ones who took you in liengerie AND nude are pros. AND this is what I get from your general statements of fact.

it just a tortoise laughing at the turtle

Quote Originally Posted by confession View Post

You are just referring to the ones who take lingerie pics of others are GWCs and the ones who took you in liengerie AND nude are pros. AND this is what I get from your general statements of fact.
    i didnt say that they are pro...jus tt photogs who take lousy lingerie pics are mostly GWCs and not all photogs who take lingerie pics are GWCs...but most are
    Last edited by Phoenix Ng; 12th November 2009 at 03:40 AM.

eh im not like Ris Low....she is her, im me......she got pea brains. I have firebird brains.

and yea im not sunshine tracy either....she got black sunrays coming out of her sunshine below...tts why her name is sunshine tracy....black rays of sunlight potruding.but mine is shaved
    Too much information and an outright personal attack.

**serious need for medical attention now for her.

with your this reply tell me alot.

You are "no diff", to me (personally)

why are you suddenly attacking another model?
    ladeeda.

i didnt say that they are pro...jus tt they are GWCs and not all photogs who take lingerie pics are GWCs...but most are

but that was the sweeping statement made in the first place was it not? You said the photogs who took you are not GWCs, while all the rest were questionable in that sense, meaning that they are in a certain sense GWCs.

Pray tell the nature of your sweeping statements cause I am that dumb to read between the lines.

p/s dun even bother editing ur post. Cos as quoted, that was the initial post.
    Last edited by confession; 12th November 2009 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by confession View Post

Okies...how wud u rate Devine, Artemis, Helmut, License to Shoot etc? no offense to artemis old man though and license to shoot though

bipolar. IMH candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by hismasterpiece View Post
    why are you suddenly attacking another model?
    becoz comments are free. and what do u think of sunshine tracy?

becoz comments are free. and what do u think of sunshine tracy?

Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Wow. I have never seen such a thread moving so fast and furious. Some more with The Law joining in as well. So many pages within the hour.
    After a while, even Ris Low gets stale...
    Agree with Leong23.
    Sleep liao lah....
    There are as many Mollers with enlarged oral orifices as there are GWCs. Can't make all of them happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by hismasterpiece View Post
    bipolar girl disses all photographers in CS with her generalizing statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by proteonXPR View Post
    use chinese summarize faster
    一只火鸟在考北一写老人家裤子里的鸟,不知道这只鸟是从谁的裤子跑出来的
    caught the ball liao

Okies...how wud u rate Devine, Artemis, Helmut, License to Shoot etc? no offense to artemis old man though and license to shoot though
    soon you going to drag your grandpa in.....

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 589101112 LastLast